Все Категории

Facebook login no longer working - using the facebook email address instead

Поиск
20 авг. 2022, 22:5420.08.22

I have my own account, that I have used Facebook connect with for a few years now and my son has an account that is associated with my personal email address (and a plarium id). 

Both of these accounts have been used for 1.5+ years now without issue. 

The last update broke something, when I attempted to login with Facebook I received an error message that "my details have changed and it prompted me to use a password to login (which is not needed for a Facebook linked account).

I realized that Plarium is not using the Facebook account to identify the account any longer, but they are using the email address associated WITH my Facebook account - well, that email address is my personal email address, which has a Plarium Id associated with it so I basically cannot access that account (Facebook) at all.

I reached out to Plarium support, and they responded within a day or so asking for some additional information, which I provided. It has now been about two weeks with no response. I have sent a follow-up email every 3-4 days and still nothing. 

Anyone else run into this issue? Suggestions on how I can get it resolved?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
21 авг. 2022, 03:5521.08.22

Update to this: I checked my email and I still had not seen an update from the support agent, but I think they fixed it sometime within the last two weeks, I just hadnt checked back on it since I had opened the original ticket.

Clicked the Login with Facebook option again today and I was connected to the correct account without any issues at all? Sweet. 

Thanks to whomever fixed whatever had caused the issue!