Все Категории

Djamarsa

Djamarsa

Поиск
13 авг. 2022, 23:2413.08.22

Djamarsa

I obtained Djamarsa when the referral program changed. However, not realizing she wasn't just another 4-star chicken, I unlocked her and accidentally used her as food. This champion is not obtainable by any other means. I know I made a mistake. I submitted a ticket in-game but the customer service representative was not helpful at all. I understand there is a policy that they can not refund champions that are used as food. And I understand policy is policy. I'm hoping that plarium can evaluate this particular circumstance and perhaps make an exception concerning champions that are not possible to obtain in any other way. 

I'm not looking for a free handout or anything. I would just like some way to earn this champion back. Could I possibly trade other 4-star chicken(s) to have this particular champion returned to me? Could I maybe have my referral program reset so that I can re-earn her? Could I have my account rolled back to the beginning of the month? Please, I'm looking for a break just this one time.

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
14 авг. 2022, 02:5414.08.22

Ugh. I'm so sorry to hear this. Unfortunately support is the only route you can go, though I'm not familiar with anyone getting back champions they've crunched. =/ 

14 авг. 2022, 11:2214.08.22

Thank you for your sympathy. I've unlocked and fed epic champions before that I realized later "woops, I could have used him to upgrade a skill." But I've never bothered customer support with something like that because I know I can just get more epic books or maybe summon that champion again later. However, Djamarsa is an exception. And I wish plarium would make it impossible to unlock the few champions that are unable to be summoned/earned by any other means. I don't wish this on anyone.

14 авг. 2022, 15:2814.08.22

I agree. This is also an issue for doom tower champions, and for Lydia. Of course you should not feed these unique champions, but people make mistakes. There should be some way to recover (even if it requires investing some resources).