Все Категории

Password reset email not being sent. support being useless

Поиск
1 авг. 2022, 10:5501.08.22

i've submitted multiple password reset emails from plarium via plarium play desktop app for my main account. all support could do was ask for information that i can only get from within my account (nice one there genius), i have also submitted 2 pictures of proof of my purchases from google store for both raid and mech arena, and they just aren't remotely able to listen to what i want from them.

i literally just want them to unlock my account and send me the password reset email that i've requested multiple times over the last 2 days. how hard can that be?!!?! i've got proof of email being that i'm emailling from the account that they've locked; i've sent proof of purchase, they claim my nickname doesn't exist and yet i've sent a picture proving that it is the nickname for my plarium account.... i have no idea what else i can possibly do...... anyone with a semblance of sense able to help?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
1 авг. 2022, 11:3001.08.22

update; support drone got back to me asking for a different picture because my receipt was for mech arena (SAME GOD DAMN PLARIUM ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!) even though in both the pictures i already sent; RAID is clearly visible only 2 payments before (infact atleast 4 purchases from RAID are visible) support from this company are a joke.