Все Категории

Hacker tryin to rob and support just watching

Поиск
5 июль 2022, 15:5405.07.22

Hello guys,

im sorry for dramatic title but exactly that's what's happening right now. I understand policy of plarium ok thats fine whem im stupid one who dont have strong security on mine email and in internet world. 

But look on this, i try tell with few tickets support members issue about it and nobody can help me but week or two weeks ago already they changed email for some scamer who wanna rob me. 

But guys, i have information about all what you need to recognize owner, payments bills from google play, information about account when and where i started and all this things but only what anyone can tell me is sorry you have too many mail changes. 

So ok, im idiot and sorry for that word and ok i undestand. So if you cant help me, can you dismiss or ban that email adress for log into game? Time to time that awesome guy who log in with email what support change for him and definitely its not me, he tryin buying packs, leaving clan, rename account etc... I playin for two and half year, spend so much many and time here and just love the game. But guys this is so crazy, iam still logged via facebook link and support change email for scamer, say what? He still tryin to rob me and no one can help me. What can i do? Delete account? I mean cmon, maybe iam stupid with mine bad security solution but this is not what i deserve.

Nickname: CZOD🤍Majkieh

Player ID: 

Edited by moderator. Removed UM# 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 июль 2022, 17:5105.07.22

Of course i can leave that account but why, i spend there thousands dolars and on my endgame account is top tier legos with Lydia, Ramantu etc... i really dont want leave him to some thief...

harleQuinnModerator
6 июль 2022, 20:1506.07.22

Have you worked with Support at all yet?

Can you DM me your ticket #?

7 июль 2022, 06:4707.07.22
harleQuinn

Of course, i try 3-4 tickets in last week...

12 июль 2022, 15:2512.07.22

So... no answer? Guys cmon, i can still proof me who is owner, new receipt from google play and still no one can speak with me, just "nah we dont help cause you have many email changes", yes for sure, but hacker you help without problem...

14 июль 2022, 13:0214.07.22
harleQuinn

I send you PM a week ago...