Все Категории

Youtuber Promotion

Youtuber Promotion

Поиск
30 июнь 2022, 11:3930.06.22

Youtuber Promotion

I installed the game via a youtube link, was meant to recieve Tayrel an ancient shard and a few other things.

Only got the silver and some other fluff, the hero never showed up. Opened a ticket with support the same day. First support agent claims he can't see the link, send it again, again claims he can't see it. Send it a third time and he says okay going to send my ticket to a "second line support" but there will be a delay.

Finally hear from the next support guy and he flat out says its impossible for there to be an error in the referal program and I am either an existing player or didn't install from the link. Both of which are untrue. I have never played prior nor has the game been on my computer prior. I installed from the provided link, I specifically did so to support a youtube and get a small headstart in the game. And funnily enough there seems to be a lot of posts in this forum and else where of this foolproof referal program not working. I wonder how many youtubers aren't having their contracts honored.

The support system was a complete run around, stalling while I spent time and money on the game only to brickwall me once I was invested.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
harleQuinnModerator
4 июль 2022, 20:0604.07.22

I wouldn't call the referral program foolproof. There is definitely some hangups/bugs here and there, but usually support is able to work it out. If you'd like to send me your support ticket number on your second line support issue, I can look into it for you.