Все Категории

Lost your account? Hacked? Working with Support?

Lost your account? Hacked? Working with Support?

Поиск
Комментарии
11 нояб. 2021, 11:5711.11.21

I have 3 accounts and have been playing approx 5 weeks, no issues. 

I noticed this morning the login screen had changed, but thought nothing of it. 

Now 2 out of the 3 accounts (according to the new login screen) have been deleted. 

I have spent alot of time, effort and money on these accounts, I wouldn't delete them. 

Is this related to this thread issue or is it something else? 

Contacted support in game and via website as the login screen suggested, so far nothing but an automated response. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

12 нояб. 2021, 03:3812.11.21
12 нояб. 2021, 03:40(отредактировано)

I'm not against tightening security, but what happened is inexcusable. If you're going to ban people, you need to be absolutely certain there's unauthorized access. Missed out on the Sigmund fusion, as well as other rewards. Took support over a week to finally unban me. 

For me, reason was "Investigation"... The whole situation makes me very nervous about supporting the game, even though it's been weeks since my unban. The situation with 2 factor not being enforced on mobile is even scarier, in terms of security.

I'm not mad... just disappointed, because I love the game. 

harleQuinnModerator
12 нояб. 2021, 04:5512.11.21
Neonblue

I have 3 accounts and have been playing approx 5 weeks, no issues. 

I noticed this morning the login screen had changed, but thought nothing of it. 

Now 2 out of the 3 accounts (according to the new login screen) have been deleted. 

I have spent alot of time, effort and money on these accounts, I wouldn't delete them. 

Is this related to this thread issue or is it something else? 

Contacted support in game and via website as the login screen suggested, so far nothing but an automated response. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

If you've opened a support ticket, that's the way to go. Keep us posted. I know support will be able to take care of you.

12 нояб. 2021, 05:4312.11.21

Support have been in contact, I've given them the details they require. 

They couldn't /wouldn't tell me how they got deleted, when I asked

They found one account but not the other (my main) but think that was due to a spelling error on my in game ID. Which I corrected. 

Its with 2nd line support now, so fingers crossed

harleQuinnModerator
12 нояб. 2021, 06:1512.11.21
Neonblue

Support have been in contact, I've given them the details they require. 

They couldn't /wouldn't tell me how they got deleted, when I asked

They found one account but not the other (my main) but think that was due to a spelling error on my in game ID. Which I corrected. 

Its with 2nd line support now, so fingers crossed

That's good. You're on your way.

14 нояб. 2021, 07:4414.11.21

,dissconncebook without plarium ID, I wrote ticket. Time and date of lig in , clan, nickname, lvl phone number, receipts, how likely am I to get content back ?

harleQuinnModerator
4 дек. 2021, 05:0904.12.21
jdogggc.23bc

,dissconncebook without plarium ID, I wrote ticket. Time and date of lig in , clan, nickname, lvl phone number, receipts, how likely am I to get content back ?

The receipts should have helped. How did this work out?

7 дек. 2021, 09:2107.12.21
7 дек. 2021, 09:24(отредактировано)

I need help with my account.. i believe it is hacked.. i already send pictures and information of the problem to plarium.. but no human response.. no help at all.. i have spend money ...it says my email does not exist although it does help someone ?? i have my id and old reciepts of the ingame purchases.. help .. "://///

harleQuinnModerator
16 дек. 2021, 01:4416.12.21
IronSupport2

I need help with my account.. i believe it is hacked.. i already send pictures and information of the problem to plarium.. but no human response.. no help at all.. i have spend money ...it says my email does not exist although it does help someone ?? i have my id and old reciepts of the ingame purchases.. help .. "://///

Has support gotten back to you at this point? Or do you still need help? Normally it just takes a couple days to get really moving on these.

11 янв. 2022, 10:1011.01.22

Four weeks ago I ordered a package contenting chicken, which was limited to only one for a price of 19.99
USD. The ordering process was laggy, I stared at the sandclock for about ten minutes, then quit and tried again. Two hours later I noticed that I have recieved the one package I wanted to order, but the amount was five times charged from my creditcard. Xolla itself noticed only once that there was somthing wrong and  they gave me a refund for one of the four unauthorized payments. 

Several times I wrote to the support of Plarium and Xolla as well, and the reactions range from lousy to
none. Plarium told me that my issue was sent to second level support, a short while later I read that my case was closed and I could give a feedback on how satisfied I am.  

From Xolla I recieved the following answer: "Unfortunately,
our security system detected your latest payment as atypical, and we instantly refunded the payment back to you. Please note that this refund may take up to 10 days to process. Thank you for your patience and understanding".  

It seems that no one even read my message, in which I stressed, that my issue is not about the refund, but
about the still three times overpaid package - 59,97 USD. The debit documents were attached. Oh, and I also had the opportunity to give a feedback on how satisfied I am ;-) 

After several emails, Xolla finally checked my case today and found that something had indeed gone wrong. A refund was announced. 

The reaction from Plarium a few hours later: My account was banned due to alleged fraud - without prior contact during 4 weeks, without an attempt at clarification beforehand and, above all, without a response to my messages. 

I am stunned by such treatment and have enormous doubts about the way the support works. Thank you, Plarium!   

harleQuinnModerator
25 янв. 2022, 19:5125.01.22
Zorsha

Four weeks ago I ordered a package contenting chicken, which was limited to only one for a price of 19.99
USD. The ordering process was laggy, I stared at the sandclock for about ten minutes, then quit and tried again. Two hours later I noticed that I have recieved the one package I wanted to order, but the amount was five times charged from my creditcard. Xolla itself noticed only once that there was somthing wrong and  they gave me a refund for one of the four unauthorized payments. 

Several times I wrote to the support of Plarium and Xolla as well, and the reactions range from lousy to
none. Plarium told me that my issue was sent to second level support, a short while later I read that my case was closed and I could give a feedback on how satisfied I am.  

From Xolla I recieved the following answer: "Unfortunately,
our security system detected your latest payment as atypical, and we instantly refunded the payment back to you. Please note that this refund may take up to 10 days to process. Thank you for your patience and understanding".  

It seems that no one even read my message, in which I stressed, that my issue is not about the refund, but
about the still three times overpaid package - 59,97 USD. The debit documents were attached. Oh, and I also had the opportunity to give a feedback on how satisfied I am ;-) 

After several emails, Xolla finally checked my case today and found that something had indeed gone wrong. A refund was announced. 

The reaction from Plarium a few hours later: My account was banned due to alleged fraud - without prior contact during 4 weeks, without an attempt at clarification beforehand and, above all, without a response to my messages. 

I am stunned by such treatment and have enormous doubts about the way the support works. Thank you, Plarium!   

Hi Zorsha. Both Harbby and I have reached out to you in your other thread. Did you ever get back to Harbby so that we could try and help? If not, please DM me and I'll see what I can do.

26 фев. 2022, 19:3726.02.22
27 фев. 2022, 01:33(отредактировано)

My friends account was hacked !!!! 

Im a clan leader one of my clan members was hack his Player i’d is removed um#  pls help him fix account he cant log in we need him for cvc soon he spends big money on your game !! tickit number is  3877331

27 фев. 2022, 01:3427.02.22
killerclone187

My friends account was hacked !!!! 

Im a clan leader one of my clan members was hack his Player i’d is removed um#  pls help him fix account he cant log in we need him for cvc soon he spends big money on your game !! tickit number is  3877331

There is nothing we can do unfortunately, I removed the um# from your post. 

Support is going to be away for a while since they are in ukraine. 

27 фев. 2022, 04:4027.02.22

Thx ) ill tell him and its sad  about Ukraine we are praying for all people there.

4 апр. 2022, 21:0904.04.22

Dear Plarium,

7 days without a resolutiom and not even a reply to address my concerns besides canned responses.

I understand the issues in Ukraine and fully support those people struggling with their lives...

But can you at least update your customers and ensure a minimum of customer support is provided?

The recovery of an account number should not prove this difficult given the fact that qll info was provided and there should be a CRM system to use.

I would appreciate feedback on this matter.

5 апр. 2022, 00:5405.04.22
Maremoster

Dear Plarium,

7 days without a resolutiom and not even a reply to address my concerns besides canned responses.

I understand the issues in Ukraine and fully support those people struggling with their lives...

But can you at least update your customers and ensure a minimum of customer support is provided?

The recovery of an account number should not prove this difficult given the fact that qll info was provided and there should be a CRM system to use.

I would appreciate feedback on this matter.

How many times have you emailed them, and they you? 

5 апр. 2022, 08:1305.04.22
Harbby

How many times have you emailed them, and they you? 

I have emailes them daily, at leats once.

They have replied a couple times without ETA or updates stating there are too many tickets

6 апр. 2022, 12:1206.04.22

8 days later, I receive a canned response asking me for exactly what I already sent.

I may make it back for the Christmas fusion event!

19 апр. 2022, 10:2019.04.22
19 апр. 2022, 10:21(отредактировано)

Waiting As Well  5 days for me.

19 апр. 2022, 12:4719.04.22

Thanks to Pralium I`ve taken my account back. Thanks to the support team and everyone involved.