Все Категории

Link Google play account with Plarium Play

Поиск
23 май 2020, 10:4523.05.20

Hello everyone,

I just installed Raid shadow legends onto my pc with Plarium play. I had the game on my smartphone via Google Play, is there a way that I can continue with the progress I had on my smartphone ? Btw I used the same email for Plarium as my Google play account.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 май 2020, 08:1625.05.20

Noxx said:

Hello everyone,

I just installed Raid shadow legends onto my pc with Plarium play. I had the game on my smartphone via Google Play, is there a way that I can continue with the progress I had on my smartphone ? Btw I used the same email for Plarium as my Google play account.

Hi

If you linked your gamn progress to plarium id just simply login in pc too.
25 май 2020, 15:0325.05.20

How can I link across my devices?  I'd like to play on my chromebook and on my tablet.  I just downloaded gaem on my tablet and tried to login w/ plairum id I just created and it says that the plarium id is already in use and to create a new one?

Will you implement Google Play account login vs having to use plarium's?

26 май 2020, 04:4526.05.20

roguedog said:

How can I link across my devices?  I'd like to play on my chromebook and on my tablet.  I just downloaded gaem on my tablet and tried to login w/ plairum id I just created and it says that the plarium id is already in use and to create a new one?

Will you implement Google Play account login vs having to use plarium's?

Hi

I started to use game on my phone i linked to my plarium id and than simple use in my pc too. I have no info from google play account integration. 

28 май 2023, 07:3028.05.23

Is this only for Raid shadow legends?

Anyway, I have downloaded the game on my phone and I have not made a plarium account up until now.

I try to play on my PC as well, but I do not have my progress saved! Is there anyway to link your Google account as well? Because I have spent money and A LOT of time on this game, and I do not want it to go to waste.

harleQuinnModerator
30 май 2023, 19:4730.05.23
htwk0

Is this only for Raid shadow legends?

Anyway, I have downloaded the game on my phone and I have not made a plarium account up until now.

I try to play on my PC as well, but I do not have my progress saved! Is there anyway to link your Google account as well? Because I have spent money and A LOT of time on this game, and I do not want it to go to waste.

This is the Raid forums, yeah.

So if you are referencing Raid, you need to click on your Profile Pic in game. On the first screen there will be a section on the right to either see your Plarium ID and linked email or create one.