Все Категории

Amazon Prime There was a problem with your password

Поиск
14 янв. 2020, 17:1814.01.20

So as the title says, I'm having issues connecting Amazon prime with my Raid Shadow Legends account.
I have tried changing password to several things, short, long and various complex ones which both contain numbers, special characters and like !)?= and those who don't. Same issue. Same error message with "There was a problem with your password".

Gmail account is the same I use for Amazon, at this point.

Now I've changed the email over to another one as I thought it might be conflict between having my gmail account connected (and using it as the registered account) together with Amazon Prime. However I experience the same issue.

I changed region in amazon between US and UK (I live in EU), not had this issue before when using Amazon Prime to claim stuff in games, neither did anything.

I tried resolving this before when we had Ultimate Galek offer (missed out on it) and in-game support ticket was met with an auto-reply that both sections are no-reply sections and they're now both closed.

Normally I would believe account related issues (such as related to passwords/emails) shouldn't be discussed publicly so I hoped they'd get back to me even though it seemed unlikely. And now I'm tired of fiddling around with this myself trying to figure out what's wrong :/

Any ideas? I could not find any similar thread regarding this, however I might simply be blind.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 янв. 2020, 20:0814.01.20
rexianzee said:

So as the title says, I'm having issues connecting Amazon prime with my Raid Shadow Legends account.
I have tried changing password to several things, short, long and various complex ones which both contain numbers, special characters and like !)?= and those who don't. Same issue. Same error message with "There was a problem with your password".

Gmail account is the same I use for Amazon, at this point.

Now I've changed the email over to another one as I thought it might be conflict between having my gmail account connected (and using it as the registered account) together with Amazon Prime. However I experience the same issue.

I changed region in amazon between US and UK (I live in EU), not had this issue before when using Amazon Prime to claim stuff in games, neither did anything.

I tried resolving this before when we had Ultimate Galek offer (missed out on it) and in-game support ticket was met with an auto-reply that both sections are no-reply sections and they're now both closed.

Normally I would believe account related issues (such as related to passwords/emails) shouldn't be discussed publicly so I hoped they'd get back to me even though it seemed unlikely. And now I'm tired of fiddling around with this myself trying to figure out what's wrong :/

Any ideas? I could not find any similar thread regarding this, however I might simply be blind.

Hello, it has to be a full amazon prime account, not a prime video account, and also sign up on a mobile device first.
9 нояб. 2022, 00:2709.11.22

Yea doesn't work