Все Категории

a terrible accident and i need help

Поиск
24 июль 2019, 06:1124.07.19

ok, so i have been banned, i totally understand why and how this happened, so my issue is not with that, but as to how can i get my account unbanned. my elderly mother got an email from her bank about possible fraudulent charges so she told them that it wasnt her who made the purchases, well...as it happens i had already talked to her and given her cash the day before to use her card for Raid and she just....spaced it....so now, understandably so, i have been banned...but this is all over a silly mistake...no one was trying to screw anyone, it was just a mistake...i am 100% willing and able to pay back the money that was charged back i just need to be told how to go about it so that i can get back into my account....i just started playing and have already put over 100 bucks into this game and plan on putting much more, so i implore any who will hear me....please work with me to unban my account...this was all just a communication mistake, and i understand the outcome, id just like a little understanding as to how it happened and to allow me to make it right.
Просмотры
Комментарии