Все Категории

RAID - URGENT - Game reset and I have lost all progress and purchases.

Поиск
3 июль 2019, 21:4103.07.19

SEE NEXT MESSAGE  -  this issue resolved but still have a second account that needs to be deleted.

When I tried to play the game this afternoon, I went to purchase the Special Offer Pack -Today's Hot Sale of Ancient Shard 5x and x200000 Silver. I got an error that read "Payment unavailable due to unsuccessful loading of the product list. Please check your account information in the Settings menu of your device and restart the application. If the problem persist contact the support team. [PaymentManger (Native Payment Exception "p": In App Emppty Products.

After checking my settings. I restart my ipad and went back to my Raid application. It completely restarted and all my previous purchases are gone. All my previous hours of play are gone. My clan membership (JesusSaves2) is gone.

My usename is showing as Gaming Nana and it should be Gaming Granny.

When I try to connect Plarium ID, it wants to create a new user account. It will not let me log in with the email address and password that I had been using.  Nothing happens!   Note: My email address for my game is not the same as the email address for my apple id/iTunes account.

I had met all the objectives for Gaming Granny account since I started and now it seems I will loose all my success and my purchases.

The Gammy Nana profile show power of 2,414 with 0% progress

The Gammy Granny profile should have power of around 30000+ and I was at level 29 well on my way to level 30

I had made many purchases..

6/22/19 - Rookie Pack @ $0.99

6/25/19 - Small Pack @ $9.99

6/29/19 - Package Tier @14.99

7/1/19 - Small Pack @ $9.99 -- this appears to be a duplicate charge

7/1/19 - Rookie Pack @ 0.99 -- this appears to be a duplicate charge

7/1/19 - Package Tier @ $14.99 -- this appears to be a duplicate charge

7/1/19 - Package Tier 30 @ $29.99

Plus I have made some other purchase which are not showing on my iTune account but are on my credit card statement. Please help me straighten out this.

My only account should be Gaming Granny. Because of this I will miss all of the daily reward and weekly rewards I have been working on for this past 2 weeks.

I don't want to loose are the progress I've made and feel like the money I've spent has been stolen.

How do we fix this?

I'm a very senior citizen and I can't afford this kind of mistake. PLEASE HELP -- URGENT

Is it possible for a support person to contact me at my email address for Gaming Granny.

Thank You
Gaming Granny

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 июль 2019, 21:5603.07.19

The game finally responded and let me log in....and the right account has come up.....

How can we get rid of the Gaming Nana account...it is only confusing the issue.

Thanks

Gaming Granny