Все Категории

Trouble Connecting Account

Поиск
18 июнь 2019, 21:3318.06.19

Title says it all, after deciding to make a Plarium account to ensure I don't loose progress should something happen to my phone for any reason I decided to link my account but mistakenly hit just 'Log In' on my profile screen rather then Connect so a great deal of panic ensued as the game seemingly started over from scratch and after getting through the tutorial and logging out was very, very relieved that it went back to my original account.

However, now when I try to connect my account properly the game just hangs there, doing nothing. No error message or anything just hitting 'continue' after putting in my email and password does nothing.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 июнь 2019, 05:4419.06.19

Ronald Bloodwings said:

Title says it all, after deciding to make a Plarium account to ensure I don't loose progress should something happen to my phone for any reason I decided to link my account but mistakenly hit just 'Log In' on my profile screen rather then Connect so a great deal of panic ensued as the game seemingly started over from scratch and after getting through the tutorial and logging out was very, very relieved that it went back to my original account.

However, now when I try to connect my account properly the game just hangs there, doing nothing. No error message or anything just hitting 'continue' after putting in my email and password does nothing.

Hi

Please submit ticket to our support.

Thanks
19 июнь 2019, 10:1319.06.19
Done and now I guess I wait patiently.
29 июнь 2019, 21:1129.06.19
Was basically told that I gotta use a different email which is kinda lame but hey, at least my account won't disappear anymore.
1 июль 2019, 02:5901.07.19

Ronald Bloodwings said:

Exact same issue for me. Please help.