Все Категории

Account restoration?

Account restoration?

Поиск
16 июнь 2019, 17:1416.06.19

Account restoration?

Hey i was linked to the game by a friend and i have both the refferal link and he has my account id, is it possible to get my account back?

So i used the code he gave me and i started playing then stopped early on basically day 2 or 3 as i was too busy, tried to get back on today and i have a random account that has started a new i tried to get a refferal code from him again and just start fresh. 

But his referrals arent linking me and him so he wont get the bonuses. Is ther either a way to get my account back or can you link my new one to his referal box?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
17 июнь 2019, 06:3517.06.19

shanegrant98 said:

Hey i was linked to the game by a friend and i have both the refferal link and he has my account id, is it possible to get my account back?

So i used the code he gave me and i started playing then stopped early on basically day 2 or 3 as i was too busy, tried to get back on today and i have a random account that has started a new i tried to get a refferal code from him again and just start fresh. 

But his referrals arent linking me and him so he wont get the bonuses. Is ther either a way to get my account back or can you link my new one to his referal box?

Hi

You need to submit ticket to our support in this case may they could restore you account.