Все Категории

Cannot connect to Plarium ID

Поиск
6 июнь 2019, 05:0206.06.19

I cannot use my email address to create a Plarium ID as it is connected to a Tutorial account on a different device.

I am NOT creating a second email address just to link to my Plarium ID as Plarium Support have suggested, I would like to use my real email address.

The tutorial account is blank but my real account has had numerous purchases applied and I do not want to lose these. My real account IS linked to Facebook but NOT to Plarium.

Advice?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 июнь 2019, 04:4007.06.19

Mahluus said:

I cannot use my email address to create a Plarium ID as it is connected to a Tutorial account on a different device.

I am NOT creating a second email address just to link to my Plarium ID as Plarium Support have suggested, I would like to use my real email address.

The tutorial account is blank but my real account has had numerous purchases applied and I do not want to lose these. My real account IS linked to Facebook but NOT to Plarium.

Advice?

Hi

You need to contact with our support .

7 июнь 2019, 06:0407.06.19

I have contacted support, they said I must create a new email account and link that to my Plarium ID. 

I DO NOT want to do that, just delete the exisiting Plarium ID or unlink my email address. 

I have now re-logged a support ticket but don't know what else to do. I spend money on the game and I expect to have a simple query like this resolved.