Все Категории

Shard issue

Shard issue

Поиск
31 май 2019, 16:5331.05.19

Shard issue

I was completing the monthly challenges so I could get the legendary shard for completing them all. The only challenge I had left was to complete 500 campaign battles which would give me a void shard. So I finally finished my 500 and turned them in. The app gave me the popup that I got the void and legendary shards. But when I went to go activate both it said I only had a legendary shard; normally this would be fine as the drop rates are better on ancient shards and cost less than void, but when I used the legendary shard it gave me a rare hero instead of an epic or legendary. After seeing that I came to the conclusion that the app combined the void and legendary shard together and cheated me out of my silver (it cost the amount needed for a legendary) and a champion (it gave me a void shard champion and not a legendary shard champion). If there is anyway I can get that legendary shard back I would be grateful as I feel like I got cheated after doing all those monthly challenges, the silver is of no consequence so if I cant get that back it is fine. Thank you for your time

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
31 май 2019, 19:5931.05.19

denfire2 said:

I was completing the monthly challenges so I could get the legendary shard for completing them all. The only challenge I had left was to complete 500 campaign battles which would give me a void shard. So I finally finished my 500 and turned them in. The app gave me the popup that I got the void and legendary shards. But when I went to go activate both it said I only had a legendary shard; normally this would be fine as the drop rates are better on ancient shards and cost less than void, but when I used the legendary shard it gave me a rare hero instead of an epic or legendary. After seeing that I came to the conclusion that the app combined the void and legendary shard together and cheated me out of my silver (it cost the amount needed for a legendary) and a champion (it gave me a void shard champion and not a legendary shard champion). If there is anyway I can get that legendary shard back I would be grateful as I feel like I got cheated after doing all those monthly challenges, the silver is of no consequence so if I cant get that back it is fine. Thank you for your time

Hi

Could you open ticket to our support?

Thank you