Все Категории

Game Crashed While Using Void Shard

Поиск
30 май 2019, 00:2330.05.19

Hopefully I can get some help for this issue, I used a void shard in game and it immediately caused my game to crash. When I logged back in I didn't have the shard anymore and I triple checked that I did not get a new void hero. Can someone please help me with this?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
30 май 2019, 04:1430.05.19

Want2mess said:

Hopefully I can get some help for this issue, I used a void shard in game and it immediately caused my game to crash. When I logged back in I didn't have the shard anymore and I triple checked that I did not get a new void hero. Can someone please help me with this?

Hi

Please check your inventory again may you got something double.

Thank you.

31 май 2019, 04:1531.05.19
Sezzy said:

Want2mess said:

Hi

Thank you.

I am still pretty new to the game, but I triple checked that I did not receive a new void hero of any kind, duplicate or new.
31 май 2019, 19:4931.05.19

Want2mess said:

Sezzy said:

Want2mess said:

Hi

Thank you.

I am still pretty new to the game, but I triple checked that I did not receive a new void hero of any kind, duplicate or new.

Hi 

In this case pls open ticket to our support. 

Thank you