Все Категории

No daily weekly or monthly quests available

Поиск
28 май 2019, 15:5728.05.19

Device: Motorola Moto G3

Under the quest button, no quests are available (see picture at bottom). The same screen shows for both weekly and monthly quests (also stating 'Complete All Daily Quests' instead of weekly or monthly). I've been happily playing for some weeks now, and this has been going on for a while (I hadn't noticed as there is so much else to do!). I vaguely remember there being some quests available the first day (I've certainly done some of/all of the achievements like connect to an ID etc.), but ever since then I don't think I've seen a daily/weekly/monthly quest at all.

I've tried re-logging, clearing my cache and re-installing, but it did not help, so I guess it's connected to my account!

I hope you can help me fix this, as I think I might be missing out on some fun content!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 май 2019, 05:3429.05.19

Skygg said:

Device: Motorola Moto G3

Under the quest button, no quests are available (see picture at bottom). The same screen shows for both weekly and monthly quests (also stating 'Complete All Daily Quests' instead of weekly or monthly). I've been happily playing for some weeks now, and this has been going on for a while (I hadn't noticed as there is so much else to do!). I vaguely remember there being some quests available the first day (I've certainly done some of/all of the achievements like connect to an ID etc.), but ever since then I don't think I've seen a daily/weekly/monthly quest at all.

I've tried re-logging, clearing my cache and re-installing, but it did not help, so I guess it's connected to my account!

I hope you can help me fix this, as I think I might be missing out on some fun content!

Hi

Please submit ticket to our support .

Thank you