Все Категории

Help Recover Account - I Spent 80 dollars on it so please help recover or provide refund

Help Recover Account - I Spent 80 dollars on it so please help recover or provide refund

Поиск
25 март 2019, 01:0125.03.19

I signed up for game about 28-30 hours ago, played all day during that time. Today as the game approached 8Pm EST, the game stopped logging me in giving connection issues. This happened for 30 mins, i switched connections (from wifi to network as was suggested in one forum post) and still didnt work. The account i had in game was not connected to Palladium Email or Facebook. I reinstalled app thinking i would be able to relogin using the umID but no luck there.

Help me recover my account/umID or tie that umID to my current email address/palarium account which i just created. Let me know if more infor is required to do this,  i have the whole id key.

beginning of key is; um3632872
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 март 2019, 02:4226.03.19
The issue was resolved after creating a support ticket. Not sure how to delete thread so mods please close/delete it.