Все Категории

Farmers and Dealers of 5-star champion start-up account spotted

Поиск
12 март 2019, 03:0112.03.19

As a Chinese player of RAID it is embarrassed to say but recently in Chinese channels robot farming of 5-star champions has appeared.

These dealers have registered numerous accounts and are deploying hundreds of computers to run automatic farming programs by taking the advantage of in-game daily shard reward.

We have witnessed so many mobile games in China ruined by these dealers and never never want the same thing happen to RAID again.

Right now these dealers are selling 5-star champion start-up account at around  500-900 RMB each. I believe that even more such robot farmers will join this game if the official does nothing about this.

Currently only normal 5-stars are available. However within 1-2 days the void type 5-star account will be available in the market for sale.

This will be an irreversible disaster for the balance and future of this game. Especially the effort of those serious player who spend hell of time and money in this game will be in vain.

We hope that the official can notice this issue and do something to stop these dealers  from destroying this game.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Agent Drew Technical Support
12 март 2019, 09:1312.03.19

Hi!

We are monitoring the situation and will make everything possible to create a fair playing field for every player.
As usual, we don't recommend using the services of third-parties as it may lead to temporary or permanent suspension of in-game accounts.

Good luck!

13 март 2019, 03:4813.03.19

Hi Agent Drew thanks for your prompt response. Today we have observed that some farming/rerolling start-up accounts have been suspended. As a loyal player I am happy to see your effort in addressing this issue.

Nevertheless I would like to softly remind the technical team of RAID that pls do not UNDERESTIMATE the capability of these Chinese account workshops. They are capable of taking every possible approach to escape from your monitoring e.g. IP changing, IMEI changing, MAC changing, VPN rerouting. Till now these people are stilling selling their start-up accounts online.

I believe that your technical team is strong enough to locate these people. Keep on the good work and do not let these account workshops come back again.

From a loyal player of the game.

Agent Drew said:

Hi!

We are monitoring the situation and will make everything possible to create a fair playing field for every player.
As usual, we don't recommend using the services of third-parties as it may lead to temporary or permanent suspension of in-game accounts.

Good luck!

15 март 2019, 13:4415.03.19
Накажите уже и прекратите это безобразие. Такое количество лег с игроками ероглифами аж страшно!
16 апр. 2019, 17:4916.04.19
Если сделать всех легендарных героев одинаково сильными то смысл роллить пропадет.