Все Категории

Missing Sacred Shard

Missing Sacred Shard

Поиск
28 сент. 2022, 17:5228.09.22

Missing Sacred Shard

Hello! I just started playing about 2 weeks ago. Loving the game so far!

Unfortunately, I came a bit late for the 2 for 1 legendary event and wasn't interested in the x10.

As a result, I've been hoarding my ancient, void, and sacred shards.

I only had one Sacred... unfortunately, I woke up this morning and "poof". It's gone from my portal.

I know I had one 1-2 days ago and my last sacred summon was Alaric. Probably 5 days to a week ago. 

I know I didn't use it. They're rare enough for me that theyre precious.

Even if I did use it - which I didn't - my champion roster is extremely limited. My only "recent" epics was Alaric, which was going on almost a week ago. I had this shard days ago.

Can anyone please assist? It's pretty upsetting. Thanks!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
28 сент. 2022, 18:5828.09.22

Hi there, sorry to hear about your troubles. 

Does anyone else have access to your account? If no, you're sure you didn't open it? 

If so, feel free to open a ticket with support, they'll be able to assist you if there's an issue. 

28 сент. 2022, 19:2428.09.22

Thank you. No one has access to my account. I'm also positive I didn't open it :/. It's only one sacred, but even any epic would be useful.

I created an in-game support ticket as well. Is this what you were referring to?

Anxious to not let too much time pass since things could get easily confused. My last sacred was Alaric and I've been holding on to this one for the past few days - it burning a hole in my pocket - and I'm going for the brutal campaign sacred.

dthorne04Moderator
28 сент. 2022, 21:2428.09.22
HeWhoSlaysNoob

Thank you. No one has access to my account. I'm also positive I didn't open it :/. It's only one sacred, but even any epic would be useful.

I created an in-game support ticket as well. Is this what you were referring to?

Anxious to not let too much time pass since things could get easily confused. My last sacred was Alaric and I've been holding on to this one for the past few days - it burning a hole in my pocket - and I'm going for the brutal campaign sacred.

Correct, re: support ticket. They're going to be the ones that can assist you in terms of figuring out what may have happened.