Все Категории

Triple overpaid order - no solution so far

Поиск
17 дек. 2021, 11:4317.12.21

Almost two weeks ago I ordered a package contenting chicken, which was limited to only one for a price of 19.99 USD. The ordering process was laggy, I stared at the sandclock for about ten minutes, then quit and tried again. Two hours later I noticed that I have recieved the one package I wanted to order, but the amount was five times charged from my creditcard. Xolla itself noticed only once that there was somthing wrong and  they gave me a refund for one of the four unauthorized payments.

Several times I wrote to the support of Plarium and Xolla as well, and the reactions range from lousy to none. Plarium told me that my issue was sent to second level support, a short while later I read that my case was closed and I could give a feedback on how satisfied I am. No reaction on that feedback so far.

From Xolla I recieved the following answer: "Unfortunately, our security
system detected your latest payment as atypical, and we instantly refunded the
payment back to you. Please note that this refund may take up to 10 days to
process. Thank you for your patience and understanding". 

It seems that no one even read my message, in which I stressed, that my issue is not about the refund, but about the still three times overpaid package - 59,97 USD. The debit documents were attached. Oh, and I also had the opportunity to give a feedback on how satisfied I am ;-)

In fact, this is getting weared and weared. I will think very carefully in the future whether I make another ingame purchase. Of course, this is now dependent on whether a viable solution is found in a timely manner. 

In general, I find the treatment of me very regrettable - it spoils the pleasure of the game and seems anything but serious.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 янв. 2022, 10:0011.01.22

Update: After several emails, Xolla finally checked my case today and found that something had indeed gone wrong. A refund was announced.

The reaction from Plarium a few hours later: My account was blocked due to alleged fraud - without prior contact, without an attempt at clarification beforehand and, above all, without a response to my messages.

I am stunned by such treatment. Thank you, Plarium! 

18 янв. 2022, 01:1318.01.22
Zorsha

Update: After several emails, Xolla finally checked my case today and found that something had indeed gone wrong. A refund was announced.

The reaction from Plarium a few hours later: My account was blocked due to alleged fraud - without prior contact, without an attempt at clarification beforehand and, above all, without a response to my messages.

If you DM me your um# I can have it looked into.

harleQuinnModerator
25 янв. 2022, 18:1225.01.22
Zorsha

Did you have time to get in touch with Harbby about this?

25 май 2022, 12:5825.05.22

@harleQuinn 

Thank you for your reply. The day before yesterday I wrote a private message to Harbby, including my ID. For quite a while I have not been online here, I did not expect an answer after several weeks. Good to see I finally got one ;-)

25 май 2022, 12:5925.05.22
Zorsha

@harleQuinn 

Thank you for your reply. The day before yesterday I wrote a private message to Harbby, including my ID. For quite a while I have not been online here, I did not expect an answer after several weeks. Good to see I finally got one ;-)

I am looking forward to a reaction, which I have not recieved yet...

27 май 2022, 22:3427.05.22

I am using an iPad and i just realized in the last 2 months I multiple double, tripple, even 5x charges.  I don't know how to even sort though all of them.  So what can I do?

31 май 2022, 01:1631.05.22

Sorry to hear I am not the only one.... You shuld write a ticket to the payment service provider and to plarium as well. My experiences you  can read above. At leas I got my money back.

7 июнь 2022, 14:5607.06.22
Fluffpaw

I am using an iPad and i just realized in the last 2 months I multiple double, tripple, even 5x charges.  I don't know how to even sort though all of them.  So what can I do?

https://mobile-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492

You can file a ticket for the above link, reply to the first automatic email you receive and have your receipts ready to send to them.