Все Категории

Adapt prices

Adapt prices

Поиск
3 нояб. 2019, 18:4903.11.19

Adapt prices

You really should adapt your prices accordingly. Not only are EU prices significantly higher compared to the US prices, but there is absolutely no way are you going to get someone from southeast Europe to buy anything. Most of the packs you offer are priced a quarter of an average paycheck here in Croatia. I am motivated to buy in shop, but with these prices, I can never afford it, no matter how much I would like to. I cannot compete with most other players in these conditions, sadly. Hopefully, Plarium will kindly take into consideration my plea for understanding that I cannot sacrifice a quarter of my paycheck for a single pack in shop...
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 май 2022, 14:4827.05.22

agree.

no see any answer .......from plarium.....

today i see lower prices in mini mix pack  from 10 euros to 5 but the offer is also half from 10 euros pack .

so plarium  treats us like idiots.

harleQuinnModerator
29 июнь 2022, 17:2529.06.22
deus

agree.

no see any answer .......from plarium.....

today i see lower prices in mini mix pack  from 10 euros to 5 but the offer is also half from 10 euros pack .

so plarium  treats us like idiots.

The value of the items doesn't change, but the amount in each pack can change based on what you typically purchase.

For example 2 legendary shards could be 30 in Deus' version of the "Spring Shard Pack", while 1 would be 15 in harleQuinn's version of the pack.