Все Категории

Missing Champion

Missing Champion

Поиск
17 март 2020, 19:5717.03.20

Missing Champion

Hello, I’ve spent quite a bit of cash into your Game cause I actually enjoy it, I’ve bought every daily ancient shard since I started playing. I already have a couple legos but none are good. I bought an ancient and opened it and finally got a good legendary and the game crashed. I logged in again and I don’t have either the champ or the shard. She doesn’t show up in the index either. Can somebody help? I find this really frustrating and unacceptable. I hope somebody replies and fixes this 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 март 2020, 05:3218.03.20

saidi10 said:

Hello, I’ve spent quite a bit of cash into your Game cause I actually enjoy it, I’ve bought every daily ancient shard since I started playing. I already have a couple legos but none are good. I bought an ancient and opened it and finally got a good legendary and the game crashed. I logged in again and I don’t have either the champ or the shard. She doesn’t show up in the index either. Can somebody help? I find this really frustrating and unacceptable. I hope somebody replies and fixes this 

Hi

What was this lego?
18 март 2020, 10:2118.03.20
Hello thanks for replying, it was Valkyrie. I don’t really have a way to prove it I couldn’t even take a screenshot or anything, but you can run through my purchases and see I’ve really put some cash into Raid. I logged in to the game and I have an ancient shard on my account, I thank you for giving the shard back. Isn’t it possible to give the LEGO champion back? It would really suck if this wasn’t possible, I finally pulled a good one and it’s no longer in my account. Thank you for the time and I hope there’s something that can be done, 
18 март 2020, 12:3918.03.20

I have champions who show up in my index who aren't anywhere to be found in my account. I was told that I must have sacrificed them. If I sacrificed them, why are they in the index with all of my other champions that are still on my account? At least they gave you compensation.  They just told me to get bent. 

I didn't claim to lose a legendary. I lost a rare that I probably won't use and an epic that I would only use in the rare case for Clan Boss.
18 март 2020, 15:4718.03.20
Yes I Understand man, and trust me I’m not the type to come into forums and make a scene. I wouldn’t have complained if I had pulled an average lego like the other 5 I already have. Anyway, guess they want me to be happy with the dollar compensation and not to care for the hundreds I’ve spent. They should really fix this cause it’s not our fault their game fails at random times 
18 март 2020, 16:4718.03.20

saidi10 said:

Yes I Understand man, and trust me I’m not the type to come into forums and make a scene. I wouldn’t have complained if I had pulled an average lego like the other 5 I already have. Anyway, guess they want me to be happy with the dollar compensation and not to care for the hundreds I’ve spent. They should really fix this cause it’s not our fault their game fails at random times 

This is why I have been reluctant to spend money on this game. I'll have to have a real good reason to spend more. Just look at the amount of bugs reported in this forum and the other bug forums. You are playing Russian roulette with your money if you spend it on this game.

One guy says somebody hacked his account. They told him it was his problem. Some people said they opened the game and ended up in somebody else's account. How is it his problem if people are randomly ending up in other people's accounts? 
18 март 2020, 17:0718.03.20
I could'nt have put it better myself. But also i had spent quite a while withoug playing any type of videogame and then I found this one, really enjoy it and don't mind spending some bucks on something I like. But after this happened I don't know anymore. Guess they don't understand if they get to fix it I would give them even more money just to max out that Valk. But I think i will take your advice and not spend any more money on it until something is done. I really still hope a plarium member can reply again with any type of info
19 март 2020, 17:1819.03.20
I have completed many different missions and quests and dungeons and events, and everytime that I go to accept or even complete these battles, It crashes my game, This is disappointing because I actually like this game and it just kills me to know that I have lost so much stuff from this stupid bug/glitch and it honestly makes it hard to enjoy it anymore. 
19 март 2020, 21:4219.03.20
Now imagine spending a good amount of money and them not caring about you just losing it cause their game doesn’t work properly. Man I really can’t believe it. If they don’t give me my Lego back I will requiest refunds and quit their effing game 
19 март 2020, 22:0319.03.20
jus260 said:

I have champions who show up in my index who aren't anywhere to be found in my account. I was told that I must have sacrificed them. If I sacrificed them, why are they in the index with all of my other champions that are still on my account? At least they gave you compensation.  They just told me to get bent. 

I didn't claim to lose a legendary. I lost a rare that I probably won't use and an epic that I would only use in the rare case for Clan Boss.
The index shows you all the champions you got from shards/tournaments/events/fusions, even if you sacrificed them.
19 март 2020, 22:4119.03.20
So I’m guessing you won’t address my problem... alright, berry well then
22 июнь 2020, 01:2422.06.20
i too have lost 2 champs occult brawler, and Bloodgourged , while i could have accidentally used occult but i doubt it, he is too important,  to use a legendary when i have so few is  just unreal... i too have alot invested and would not knowingly used either for food.
12 май 2022, 12:2012.05.22

so i come back to this game 2 year later and i miss like 10 good champions, legendarys that i spend alot of money and time. good to know you guys dont even care. this make me quit again. but i just want you to all know that you are wasting money because they steal your heros that you buy.

24 июнь 2022, 17:5324.06.22
PSY

so i come back to this game 2 year later and i miss like 10 good champions, legendarys that i spend alot of money and time. good to know you guys dont even care. this make me quit again. but i just want you to all know that you are wasting money because they steal your heros that you buy.

Same problem. I just returned and my legendary That I actually won in a legendary shard has dissappeared. Great.

10 июль 2022, 13:3010.07.22

Just got the same problem. I pulled Coldheart weeks ago and got her to level 5 with artifacts on. I even used her in a few Spider runs. Tried to level her with some tomes today and just couldn't find her in my roster anymore. No way I fed her as she was a locked champ. 

dthorne04Moderator
10 июль 2022, 22:5010.07.22
CPython2

Just got the same problem. I pulled Coldheart weeks ago and got her to level 5 with artifacts on. I even used her in a few Spider runs. Tried to level her with some tomes today and just couldn't find her in my roster anymore. No way I fed her as she was a locked champ. 

Have you tried contacting support? Unfortunately nothing can really be done on the forum side of things for an issue like this. 

13 июль 2022, 19:5513.07.22

I am having the same issue I am missing a martyr, a Septimus 2 madame serris and a geomancer which just went missing today. I have written to support but they are doing nothing. Those months of progress just vanished and all Plarium could reply was champions do not disappear. I have all of those in my index but none of them in my account.

dthorne04Moderator
16 июль 2022, 01:5316.07.22
Ulloo

I am having the same issue I am missing a martyr, a Septimus 2 madame serris and a geomancer which just went missing today. I have written to support but they are doing nothing. Those months of progress just vanished and all Plarium could reply was champions do not disappear. I have all of those in my index but none of them in my account.

Have you heard back from support yet?