Все Категории

Issue with Missions.  Final Mission is to Fuse Justiciar.  Unable to be completed.

Issue with Missions. Final Mission is to Fuse Justiciar. Unable to be completed.

Поиск
8 март 2023, 12:0808.03.23

Issue with Missions. Final Mission is to Fuse Justiciar. Unable to be completed.

Hi Tech Support,

I have an issue with my final mission under "Missions" -> as the final mission of Part 2 I have to Fuse Justiciar in order to proceed to Part 3.

i

The problem is that at the time I had got to this mission, Justiciar was temporarily part of an event which lasted a couple of weeks and came to an end a few days (As in it is no longer part of the Fusion section under the Summoning Portal) after I received I reached this mission which did not leave enought time at all to complete it.  Also, once Justiciar's event finished I could no longer attain the characters that was required to Fuse Justiciar.  At least when Justiciar was there to fuse I was able to get the right players and upgrade them etc... to meet the requirements for fusing Justiciar.

Unfortunately since the event has been completed, I believe that one of two things need to change.  Either change the final task to something completely different or choose a character that will stay in the Fusion section of the Summoning Portal as long as I am still completing the task.

Cheers

RamJam

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
8 март 2023, 19:3808.03.23

Hi there, 

I think you might be a bit mixed up. Justiciar can be found as a part of the Relickeeper fusion, both of them being permanent options in the summoning portal. 

i

Justiciar being the void rare on the left side, requiring four campaign farmable rares to fuse it.