Все Категории

Great hall

Great hall

Поиск
23 март 2019, 07:4523.03.19

Great hall

My son got into my game and completely messed it up which dont allow me to progress ive spent a fair nit of money on the game any chance the great hall can be reset
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 март 2019, 08:3923.03.19

Lionidas said:

My son got into my game and completely messed it up which dont allow me to progress ive spent a fair nit of money on the game any chance the great hall can be reset

Dear Raider!

Unfortunately we cant reset great hall. 

30 сент. 2021, 06:0730.09.21

Why can't we reset great hall? I have invested a big chunk of bronze and silver medals to level up across the stats but now I want one single stat -crit damage- to be maxed. I need crit damage more than I need HP, ATK or DEF. Going forward I may need Resist stat more than anything. 

I can reset masteries -first free and then 150 gems per reset- I can change the artifacts and accessories I have on a champion for silver. Why can't I reset Great Hall? 

I know most players will appreciate a second chance, reset and reinvest all the medals earned. I dont say it should be free, make it like 500 gems for example. 

Plarium please give this a thought. 

harleQuinnModerator
1 окт. 2021, 19:0501.10.21
I_know_nothing

Why can't we reset great hall? I have invested a big chunk of bronze and silver medals to level up across the stats but now I want one single stat -crit damage- to be maxed. I need crit damage more than I need HP, ATK or DEF. Going forward I may need Resist stat more than anything. 

I can reset masteries -first free and then 150 gems per reset- I can change the artifacts and accessories I have on a champion for silver. Why can't I reset Great Hall? 

I know most players will appreciate a second chance, reset and reinvest all the medals earned. I dont say it should be free, make it like 500 gems for example. 

Plarium please give this a thought. 

Thanks for the feedback. Will pass it along.

4 дек. 2022, 17:1104.12.22

A LOT of players seem to have been BEGGING for this for a LONG TIME.  It's a matter of extreme frustration for many players, myself included.  I've made mistakes, and absent any reset, it takes upwards of a year to fix a given mistake.  That's completely absurd.  The ammount of Arena wins necessary to place a single point is eggregious.  We accept it.  If we make a mistake, get hacked, or as above a child wanders in and paces points, however, there should exist a remedy.  Not having any such ability in place, even by gamemasters, is unreasonable.  It makes absolutely no sense, except if intended to frustrate your paying (and most of us are heavily paying) customers.