Все Категории

UDK:  why i'm on a break, among other reasons

UDK: why i'm on a break, among other reasons

Поиск
16 сент. 2022, 18:2116.09.22

UDK: why i'm on a break, among other reasons

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you that I'm taking a break PRIMARILY because of UDK.

I used 'it' to rank up my favorite champ to 6, so thanks for the 5star turkey i guess.

But I'm just sick of seeing it in pvp.  Probably half of the ppl use it, and i just don't want to bother.  It's a real bummer if it is really upgraded, but just annoying if not.  However, I just can't stand to look at it, so dufus. 

I was thinking, why not play today?  (i had uninstalled a couple of days ago)

And the #1 thing that came to mind was UDK.  It's just 'smh' and 'facepalm'

I went back to Iron Maiden Legends.  The Ghost character may be OP, but at least it is 'cool'.

lol, i get it though, one for the 'kids'.... anyway, maybe play again sometime, hf

(*&^)

oh, one more thing is I would like a mechanism to obtain certain champs, such as Sacred Order champs, rather than it being purely rng.  To me the options you have now, the 10x chance events, are inadequate.  So, I hope you can do something with that.  I'd love to have every Sacred Order champ in fact, but not if I have to also collect every other champ.  I'll be using some of them as upgrades, just decided.  I don't want some of them, period.  I guess that's how it goes, eh?

Maybe it can go some other way?  maybe not

hf tho

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 сент. 2022, 15:5722.09.22

Yeah, I agree UDK is' kinda a pain at the moment because of the constant stalemates that count as losses. You play Arena and everytime this ridiculous Selfheal occours; you try to battle for every Inch of the life bar - hoping in vain you can beat him sooner or later.

Doesn't feel very good honestly to play that way and less of a test, more like "get the strongest champs in there and brute force him to death", while his very strong AE hits (+ those of his teammates).

harleQuinnModerator
28 сент. 2022, 02:4128.09.22

I hate to just jump in with unasked for advice, but I also hate to see people quit....

Ultimate DK is very beatable though! Just bring in a champ that has a heal reduction debuff if you need to. so that he can't heal anymore.

If you don't have one, you get Rocktooth from Felwin's Gate in Campaign and use him for that until you get a better champ with Heal Reduction. 

i

Here's where he is:

i

Nothing wrong with building one of these to 5 stars to shut Ultimate down, then eventually, when you don't need him, you use as food to finish out a 6 star. He can totally shut down Ultimate's regen set and self heal long enough for players to put him down. 

Rocktooth is also good at completing the Spirit Keep quests when you're struggling early to finish those quests/missions. 

30 сент. 2022, 09:0530.09.22

Heal Reduction... Oh my gosh, I totally missed that! Thank you, I'm gonna try this out! :)

30 сент. 2022, 09:2630.09.22

Heal Reduction is a over looked debuff  imo. I works great against the potion end  bosses who heal up (for example)

16 окт. 2022, 22:2716.10.22

"Rocktooth is also good at completing the Spirit Keep quests when you're struggling early to finish those quests/missions."

such a good point, tyvm

The thing about the UDK, it's the ridiculousness of it.  I can see the appeal, but i just don't agree.  At first it's like 'ok, a new champ; let's see, oh cool', then ... well, i used it as food.

But that does make the PROSPECT of facing it in pvp seem much less of a speed bump.

17 март 2023, 05:4517.03.23

harleQuinn Sorry pal, teams are built round UDK, Block Debuffs 2 turns, and if by a sheer F&%king Miracle you some how drop UDK he is revived and you start all over again.  No Mr moderator, just get on to your boss and nurf this inaccessible peice of crap that is ruining new players PvP experience!  If I quit it this game it will be because im spending far too much cash and UDK!

harleQuinnModerator
17 март 2023, 07:5817.03.23
Rambo Rick

harleQuinn Sorry pal, teams are built round UDK, Block Debuffs 2 turns, and if by a sheer F&%king Miracle you some how drop UDK he is revived and you start all over again.  No Mr moderator, just get on to your boss and nurf this inaccessible peice of crap that is ruining new players PvP experience!  If I quit it this game it will be because im spending far too much cash and UDK!

I won't be getting on anyone for nerfs, sorry.

As I wrote in your other comment, you can start a "How do I improve in Arena" thread, include your roster, and we'll be happy to help you out. If you expect the game to change cause you don't want to do that, Ive got bad news. The game didn't change when people wanted Reinbeast nerfed, it's not currently changing with people wanting Taras and Marichka nerfed, and it didn't changed with these threads from 6 months ago.

We CAN help though, if you want that.

Cheers.

dthorne04Moderator
17 март 2023, 08:0117.03.23
Rambo Rick

On top of what Quinn said, I'm going to ask you nicely to not make demands of my fellow moderator or any other forum members. 

It does not take much effort to be kind to others, and folks on the forum are usually quite happy to help those who are patient, courteous and willing to learn about the game.

17 март 2023, 22:5417.03.23
harleQuinn

I won't be getting on anyone for nerfs, sorry.

As I wrote in your other comment, you can start a "How do I improve in Arena" thread, include your roster, and we'll be happy to help you out. If you expect the game to change cause you don't want to do that, Ive got bad news. The game didn't change when people wanted Reinbeast nerfed, it's not currently changing with people wanting Taras and Marichka nerfed, and it didn't changed with these threads from 6 months ago.

We CAN help though, if you want that.

Cheers.

They don't even remove nerf Stoneskin, what, in difference of nerfing any of the named champs, would really make this game better. So a nerf to UDK is not very likely to happen.