Все Категории

Opinions on Content creators for Raid

Поиск
9 май 2022, 12:3909.05.22

I was just curious as to what everyone's opinions are on some of the most popular content creators on YT like HellHades, MurderInc, Ash, Skratch, etc...

Who is your favorite and why? Which one provides the best advice and most accurate updates to the game? 

Also - I watch Ash the most. The fact that he doesn't have a Hegemon yet and he brings it up every other shard pull video is downright hilarious 🤣 And its awesome that he donates to charities on these videos as well. Much respect.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
10 май 2022, 01:1610.05.22

Some good ones there.

I'm going to go with a lad who's a little lesser known but does some tremendous - and accessible - Hydra content. Nubkeks - Nub Raids on Youtube - is a newer Raid CC but very enjoyable. 

15 май 2022, 08:4115.05.22
dthorne04

Some good ones there.

I'm going to go with a lad who's a little lesser known but does some tremendous - and accessible - Hydra content. Nubkeks - Nub Raids on Youtube - is a newer Raid CC but very enjoyable. 

I think ive seen his videos pop up before.. theres a guy that has a channel its called Grumpyjeff and hes hilarious. But probably the funniest one is hellhades .