Все Категории

Private messaging needs to be implented

Поиск
10 окт. 2021, 20:0810.10.21

Hello,

We were promised in an announcement from Marius over 3 years ago that private messages would be implented into the game.  It is nearly impossible to manage a clan properly without this feature.  I had to kick a player who plays every day but is the only member of our clan who hasn't even tried to take on a basic clan mission.  I don't think that she reads clan chat, and I'm constantly updating the clan message to remind people to at least try.  I let her back in after she applied, stating that she doesn't know why she was kicked, that she plays every day, and her husband is in the clan.  I've tried contacting her through clan chat, but apparently she doesn't read it?  

It would be so easy to implement a private messaging system into the game.  She's of high enough level and power ranking that she could easily take three basics a week, but I have no way of communicating with her directly.  Either a /pm command, or by being able to click on the member in the clan roster to send a PM that would show as a pop-up when the player logs in would dramatically change things. The majority of players in our clan are contributing, and we're still only at level 5.  I've tried contacting her through clan chat and have been trying to find out who her husband is so that I can pass on the message, but it's been an exercise in frustration.  

Plus, being able to warn a player who isn't contributing that they could be kicked if they don't participate would help tremendously and prevent a lot of people from becoming frustrated and confused.  Every game that I've played that has a clan/faction option has a way to send private messages.  Please fix this as soon as possible. We were promised this feature 9/21/2018 and still nothing has changed.  Please do something about this.

Thank you for your time,

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 фев. 2022, 06:4823.02.22

+1

At least shold be sent private message to clan members

harleQuinnModerator
1 март 2022, 12:2101.03.22

Thanks for your suggestion, will keep passing it on. :)

1 апр. 2022, 15:5401.04.22

Should have been done a long time ago for a game that is heading more and more towards mmo .  Most of the worth things to do are dependant on active group of players . So without basic means of communication  its very frustrating to be forced using additional software like discord.  (i finaly got on this forum just becose there is no options to find or message  anyone from clan or otherwise) . Hopfully this will be resolved soon :)

Overall great game it whould be a shame if something so trivial hampered the progress and development of this glorius endeavour :) 

5 апр. 2022, 06:4705.04.22

pozitif thank you

19 апр. 2022, 11:4819.04.22

In-game chat is not supportive of clan playing.

2 май 2022, 08:0202.05.22

hi

5 июнь 2022, 18:2905.06.22
5 июнь 2022, 18:47(отредактировано)

Ior ndividual messaging to fellow clan members, under some kind of discretion of course would be nice to have.

However, until Plarium has a need for this feature, it is likely to happen. There is already a clan private server for everyone, and I cant imagine the space and money it would take to send potentially millions of messages a day, through EAS key exchange, and obviously analyzed through a safety and welfare checkpoint

.With the unfathomable amount of player account data that is Stored in the cloud, updating in real time, I am very confident in Plarium's utility and logistics that something similar to this is likely to emerge in the coming years.

I thought of something, I call it the "Implementation of social wellbeing and community engagement within Raid, " whereby communication among players within Clans is gradually developed over time with the mission to collaborate Raid's server space with third party provider providing more digital space, storage, and security of a new communications module that ultimately enriches the gaming pleasure and  attention of a far wider demographic, and undeniably, promoting the essential core mission of Plarium. ..That is to create content that people love, and enjoy as much as possible while being a leader in the mobile gaming industry.

For starters, a brief selection of "reactions" you can choose in response to a fellow clan members' CB score, or CvC individual points accrued, to show them youre impressed, glad, 

surprised or indifferent about it, if any reaction at all.

Coordination is key here, that we may be able to make requests to specific clan members during CvC, in an effort to weigh all of our resources much better, inevitably ensuring what is most likely a prominent increase in active player usage rate daily.

5 июнь 2022, 18:5205.06.22

Will post more later, this is just the beginning of my mindscape dex. If there is anybody reading this thread, let alone this entire forum section as it seems pretty vacant 🤔

- Let me know if you agree or not, or even have some exceptions/ alterations and improvements to my ideas. Thx.