Все Категории

What to do next on Original Account?

Поиск
27 май 2022, 13:0927.05.22

I have 2 ftp accounts.  I left my original account after 3-4 months because I didn't start with Kael and I felt I had sorry heroes.  I'm around 58 on my second ftp but decided to take a break and look at my original again.  I plan to have one main account and a second that I can switch back to for variety or boredom.  The original account wasn't as bad as I thought.

The plan was to get Warmaster for my 60s and then work on arena.  But my gear was so bad I couldn't do minotaur at 14 or 15, so I began farming armor and prizes.  I then pulled Deacon Armstrong, Godseeker, Kael, Erinyes, and Tayrel!  Now I'm not sure where and who to focus next!

Clan boss team: Peydma, Ninja, Skullkrusher, Kael, (Deacon, or Godseeker, or Teela)

Arena: Deacon, Apothecary, Ninja, Peydma - Made it to Silver 3

Right now I'm farming Dragon 13-14-15 for gear and prizes in the tournament.  Any advise appreciated.

i

i

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 май 2022, 13:5827.05.22

Priority 1 is getting to Dragon 20. Your Dragon 20 team will look something like:

• Apothecary (speed up, healing)
  • Khatun (TM up, aura)
  • Ninja (CC, boss killer) - swap for Yannica on red affinity
  • Tayrel (debuffer) - swap for Deacon on red affinity
  • Bellower (waveclearer, debuffing)

It's not ideal - Bellower really doesn't fit well here. But you don't have any other great AoE nukers for blue-affinity. Still - it should work, and probably will get you about 3.5 min clears.

For CB - your team will look something like:

• Skullcrusher (CA, AA)
  • Deacon (leech) - turn off A2 and A3
  • Ninja (damage)
  • Tayrel (debuffs)
  • [Someone] - DEF up. Look through your champ list and see if you can find one with a 2-turn duration, 3-turn cooldown team 60% DEF up. I don't see any immediately, but you probably have one.