Все Категории

Auto AI suggestion

Auto AI suggestion

Поиск
25 май 2022, 15:3425.05.22

Auto AI suggestion

Right now, you can only say "disable skill". This works most of the time, but there's many situations where it's not quite practical:

• For CB especially, you often need to delay abilities by two or more turns. For example, if you are running UNM with speeds <190, you often want to delay abilities by two turns so that they line up with turn 1 of each rotation. Right now the only way to do that is to just run manually for two turns. But if you could instead say "disable A2 and A3 for two turns", you'd be able to run on full auto.
  • For Dungeon teams, you often want to say "use this ability once then turn it off". Right now that's doable - but only for a single ability, which you can mark as your opener, and then disable. But if you want to use two abilities once, you have no way of doing it. If you could say "disable A2 and A3 after X uses", it'd be great. Same goes for if you want to say "use this abilitiy X times then turn it off".

So - tl;dr, add:

1. Disable skill for X turns
  2. Disable skill after X uses
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
25 май 2022, 18:0425.05.22

Overall, I like these a lot.

For your first, this would be a nice change because of now you can really only delay one skill at most - for most champions - by two turns with AI. If you want to do it with multiple skills, it becomes problematic. So this seems another way to minimize actual time spent in clan boss, at the very least. Big approve.

Your second seems pretty useful too. Where are instances you'd want to use this, out of curiosity?

25 май 2022, 18:3625.05.22
dthorne04

Overall, I like these a lot.

For your first, this would be a nice change because of now you can really only delay one skill at most - for most champions - by two turns with AI. If you want to do it with multiple skills, it becomes problematic. So this seems another way to minimize actual time spent in clan boss, at the very least. Big approve.

Your second seems pretty useful too. Where are instances you'd want to use this, out of curiosity?

Specifically, I was thinking CB teams where you have a debuff extender like Vizier. You need a debuff to land, so he can extend, but if the debuff is conditional, you need to run on manual until it lands, then you can turn on auto with the skill disabled. But I'm sure there are other cases where it'd be useful - like, say, I want to run an A2 and an A3 only once. For example, on DT hard, I usually want Kimi to do her A3 and then A2, but I don't want her to use either a second time.

26 май 2022, 15:3726.05.22

as long as we're making suggestions for ai improvements, i'd like to request a "do not use unless ally is dead" option.

26 май 2022, 15:5126.05.22
Carpe_Piscis

as long as we're making suggestions for ai improvements, i'd like to request a "do not use unless ally is dead" option.

I prefer not, makes beating arbiter in tag much easier :)

26 май 2022, 16:5026.05.22
Trips

I prefer not, makes beating arbiter in tag much easier :)

yeah, but it also makes using her anywhere besides arena much harder. besides, if you find yourself struggling against her in tag, you should just... how does the saying go again?

ah yes. i believe it was "git gud."

26 май 2022, 17:3826.05.22
Carpe_Piscis

yeah, but it also makes using her anywhere besides arena much harder. besides, if you find yourself struggling against her in tag, you should just... how does the saying go again?

ah yes. i believe it was "git gud."

Touche, 😆.  And very true.  Arbiter isn't really used outside of arena though. And hydra now, I guess this is where that AI would be helpful for me assuming hydra becomes non manual....

26 май 2022, 18:4826.05.22
Trips

Touche, 😆.  And very true.  Arbiter isn't really used outside of arena though. And hydra now, I guess this is where that AI would be helpful for me assuming hydra becomes non manual....

i run her in my doom tower team, since i don't like going without a reviver and she's got some of my best gear on her already. that aside, it's true that by the time a player gets arbiter they probably won't use her for a lot of pve content, but someone who pulls an early game gorgorab would get a lot of use from the change.

plus, let's be honest here. i have four or five easy counters to arbiter's revive in my tag team roster and that's without counting cc abilities or subbing in champions. i rather suspect you're in the same boat. adding the ai change might make beating arbiter harder, but it would by no means make it hard.