Все Категории

Advice using gems

Advice using gems

Поиск
19 май 2022, 12:3619.05.22

Advice using gems

I’m a new player, about 6 weeks in. I have 970 gems. Should I use them to get 11 ancient shards or use them to get all the masteries for warmaiden (40)or kael(50), My main champions are kael, elhain(50), warmaiden, reliquary tender(40),high khutn(40),grush the mangler, shamon, duhr the hungerer, it takes for ever to get these so I don’t want to waste them. Any advice on https://omegle.onl/ https://vshare.onl/?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 май 2022, 12:5719.05.22

Personally I almost never use gyems except to purchase energy refills.  Buying  shards has  almost never payed off for me.  That's because buying shards is like buying lottery  tickets.    But I will admit I do occasionally use gems to buy that pack you're talking about if I'm very close to having a guaranteed champion or some other similar situation.  Have you maxed out your gem mine  and the market?  Maxing out the market will pay for itself in two or three months if I remember correctly. From then on it pays divedends.    The market will offer you five ancient shards each month.

19 май 2022, 12:5819.05.22

This is from the site empyreanrule.com  I found it to be very helpful for me.  Hope this helps!

Best Ways to Spend Gems in RAID: Shadow Legends

1. Buy full Masteries for your starter champion and NINJA if you have him for free. You can buy Masteries for your second level 60 Champion as well, but make sure to follow our RAID Tier List to know that it’s a good hero. From there, you can easily farm fodders or farm Minotaurs for any hero in the future!
  2. After being able to farm Minotaur level 15, fully upgrade your Gem Mine. Especially if you are a free-to-play player. The sooner you fully upgrade it, the better benefits you will receive. It costs 1500 Gems to fully upgrade the Gem Mine and you will receive all of those 1500 Gems back in 100 days. After that, free Gems every day!
  3. Fully unlock the Market. It costs 250 Gems in total to unlock all of the hidden slots. By doing this, you will be able to get a lot of fodder Heroes every day and 5 Ancient Shards in total per month. Sometimes, you can find some seriously crazy artifacts here as well.
  4. Sparring Pit is another great place to spend your Gems on. It seems like isn’t a great investment at first but in the long run, it will save you tons of Energy by giving you lots of idle XP every day. It’s best to not upgrade the slots after unlocking them. If you don’t have time to spend much every day, unlock the 2nd & 3rd slot of the Spairing Pit first.
  5. Refills! It’s time to never stop grinding now. Grind until you don’t have anything left to max out!
19 май 2022, 13:0319.05.22

Not shards

1. Gem mine

2. Kael masteries 

Get kael to 6star is your priority, farm 12.3 brutal forever is next