Все Категории

Clan Boss Team Tips??

Clan Boss Team Tips??

Поиск
15 май 2022, 23:0115.05.22

Clan Boss Team Tips??

Hey all! Ive been trying to do better for my guild on the clan boss, currently im comfortably taking on nightmare level using 2-3 keys to get the highest chest but i really want to move to ultra nightmare... where I usually get rekt LOL! currently im using Martyr (L) ninja, demytha, scyl and tayrel and that hasnt been too bad but im a newby at this whole game, only been playing a few months so if any of yall are veteran clan boss killers help a brother out! This is what is available to me currently:

i

I know Anax is supposed to be very good in CB but i dont know how to use him :/

Thank you all in advance for your help and happy raiding guys! <3

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 май 2022, 00:3516.05.22

from what i've seen here, your three best options would be urogrim, rugnor, or anax. right now the two big pieces missing from your cb team vis a vis damage are a weaken debuff and poison. urogrim is far and away your best poisoner and also brings a lot of healing to your team, which is another thing you don't have a lot of atm. he's probably who i would go for out of the ones i mentioned. rugnor brings a weaken debuff along with a leech debuff, which is another good way to keep your team alive. that said, he still leaves you sans poison and his a2 might cause him to lose the buffs from the martyr/demytha combo, so you may want to avoid using it if you do end up with him (fyi, this is mostly theorycraft on my part. i've never used rugnor for cb and i don't even have demytha and mayrty, so test that for yourself). anax brings the best of both worlds with both weaken and poison, but he's not as good a poisoner as urogrim and doesn't offer you anything is the way of healing. that could be a bit of a problem as whoever you end up going with would be replacing scyll, who is frankly terrible for clan boss and i'm not sure how long your team could survive on demytha's healing alone. again though, that's something you'd need to test for yourself.

dthorne04Moderator
16 май 2022, 03:5916.05.22

I'd definitely also like to get Scyl out but I think given we have a counterattack comp, I'd like to bring Rhazin in. That will give us weaken/defense down and that 3 hitter A1 on counterattacks. That's at least the direction I'd like to go out of your existing 60s.

I could also see some sustain issues with our team, but Ghrush could be an option, and perhaps the aforementioned Urogrim. 

I'd also be curious to see the rest of your roster too, just in case.