Все Категории

Go second teams Fantasy

Go second teams Fantasy

Поиск
9 май 2022, 13:2209.05.22

Go second teams Fantasy

Lets hear everyone's best go second team build comps, or post your actual team - but please no trolling of anyone's builds, only constructive criticism if they ask for it is needed :)

Mine would be a hybrid team, consisting of semi fast champions w/no speed aura (150 - 250 spd from gear) while having high HP and DEF.

Nekhret t

Nekhret the great as the fastest champ, madame serries as second fastest, Mithrala lifebane as third fastest, then Peydma as slowest.  (Nuker)

Build Peydma with lowest HP to get Nekhrets passive ally protect, block debuffs and strengthen at start of round. No need for resistance on her just all defense  and crit... then build serries and medusa with high Resistance and HP, the idea is to drop enemy defense, increase ally defense, then nuke enemy team. I would use Peydma because her dmg scales off both DEF and ATK with an aoe multiplier of 3.3xDEF+1xATK, and a single target multiplier of 6xDEF. I want the other team to buff up and try to nuke my team before my champions get their turns.. once I strip them of the buffs and my nuker gets a turn, it doesnt matter if the rest of my team are dead as long as she gets a turn. Ideal stats for Peydma: DEF = over 5K, ATK= over 2000, crit dmg =over 200%. This would make her AOE before mitigation deal well over 100K damage.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
9 май 2022, 13:4209.05.22

It's not a bad comp, but you want Mithrala to be fastest. Her passive allows her to have enough resist to actually get around enemy buff strippers.

My dream go-second team is not far off from the one I'm currently running - Wythir + Raglin + Mortu/Rotos + Vogoth. I'd want to drop Wythir for Mithrala, and Vogoth for Sandlashed, and after that I think I'm set. It's not going to win against everything, but it'll be damn close.

9 май 2022, 14:0509.05.22

I just faught a team with Duchess, Cardiel and Warlord. Warlord was fully booked and atleast 500 ACC, they all had stone skin on. I couldnt beat the team -_-. 

Now if I had Mithrala on the other hand... yes I know how her passive works, and I guess she should be the fastest but i do want Nekret to get first turn and ally attack with my nuker then get extra turn and throw buffs up on madame next.

9 май 2022, 14:4509.05.22

i use nekhret, rotos, siphi, and leo usually.

nekhret protects rotos.  leo never has an issue surviving the first nuke with his built in immunity and SP, would like to replace him with a second rotos though.  if I had fast stone skin (like 280-300 speed) i would put siphi in it, sometimes she gets zapped.

i avoid genbo, serris, and kymars.  i actively look for tormins.

9 май 2022, 17:0809.05.22

Raglin (SS+Reaction), Riho(Reaction), Candy (Reaction), Sandlashed (SS+Reaction). My best go-second. Will survive 90% of the time, even against bombs.