Все Категории

Personal rewards in CvC

Personal rewards in CvC

Поиск
8 май 2022, 19:3608.05.22

Personal rewards in CvC

Just curious what the logic is to not having personal rewards in every CvC.  Would be much more fun trying to win if they were there every CvC.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
8 май 2022, 20:2508.05.22

What tier are you for your clan, and for personals, out of curiosity?

So we had back to back personals, and now back to back non personals. I do like the personal rewards ones myself, but they can be quite sweaty for the average Raid player. 

I think alternating is the sweet spot. Though I'd still like to see adjustments made to personals.

8 май 2022, 20:3408.05.22

You mean to move up personal tiers?  I'll admit, I dont know how moving up works, but it really doesnt matter.  Even if its only tier 1 (which is where I was at last personal rewards) I'd rather fight with the personal tier 1 rewards unless I'm completely missing something.

dthorne04Moderator
8 май 2022, 20:5408.05.22
ObsideonRip

You mean to move up personal tiers?  I'll admit, I dont know how moving up works, but it really doesnt matter.  Even if its only tier 1 (which is where I was at last personal rewards) I'd rather fight with the personal tier 1 rewards unless I'm completely missing something.

I forget all of the point caps you need to hit, but for example 400k is what you need in a previous CvC to qualify for T6 personals. So whenever we get a personal rewards again, your tier will be based off your prior results.

Can't blame you though, especially if your clan is one that wins CvCs often. 

9 май 2022, 01:4409.05.22
dthorne04

What tier are you for your clan, and for personals, out of curiosity?

So we had back to back personals, and now back to back non personals. I do like the personal rewards ones myself, but they can be quite sweaty for the average Raid player. 

I think alternating is the sweet spot. Though I'd still like to see adjustments made to personals.

They could offer an opt in feature for players who feel its difficult.  Clans could even recruit on that basis.  

9 май 2022, 02:3709.05.22

They should swap personal rewards/clan rewards system so that you always get your personal rewards but the clan only gets the clan rewards if your clan wins.

Encourage participation then.

9 май 2022, 04:3209.05.22

The over all big problem with personal rewards is that they cannot be achieved as a single person as your clan has to win for you to get personal rewards. This is mainly aimed at forcing whole clans to compete and not only individuals.

While the concept of giving personal rewards is good, the momentary system of personal rewards is aimed at generating profit. Understandable for a company...sad for the player....

9 май 2022, 11:1209.05.22
Matrim

The over all big problem with personal rewards is that they cannot be achieved as a single person as your clan has to win for you to get personal rewards. This is mainly aimed at forcing whole clans to compete and not only individuals.

While the concept of giving personal rewards is good, the momentary system of personal rewards is aimed at generating profit. Understandable for a company...sad for the player....

We are tier 5 and barely break 4 million on a non personal cvc, but even at our tier we get whale opponents at times and in essence cvc feels like a competition to see who has the biggest credit card.

I dont really mind cvc, we get free stuff from it, but feel a chance for something cool (inter clan pvp etc) has been lost.

9 май 2022, 21:2609.05.22
BenHuyAmon

We are tier 5 and barely break 4 million on a non personal cvc, but even at our tier we get whale opponents at times and in essence cvc feels like a competition to see who has the biggest credit card.

I dont really mind cvc, we get free stuff from it, but feel a chance for something cool (inter clan pvp etc) has been lost.

Inter clan Tag Arena would be awesome.