Все Категории

F2P struggles

F2P struggles

Поиск
7 май 2022, 16:5707.05.22

F2P struggles

So, no matter how hard my F2P ass trys, I can never get the fragment summon champs. Any help on how to succeed would be very helpful. Thanks!

Also, any advice on champs that are helpful for DT normal and that I dont have to take to 60 for them to help? I'm stuck on floor 4 rn.

And one more thing. Can anyone tell me if i'm making any mistakes with my champs? Heres my champ list.

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 май 2022, 17:0207.05.22

You're doing pretty well with your choices. None of your 50s are mistakes. 

In terms of your 4*s, Armiger, Shamael, Khatun, Venomage, and Fayne are worth leveling. Leave the rest as-is.

For your 3*s, only Frozen Banshee is worth leveling. Leave the rest as-is.

I would probably take Scyl and Giscard to 60 next. The two of them and Ninja, along with Frozen Banshee, will make up the core of your Dragon 20 farming team. After you bring those to 60, if you haven't found a better AoE nuker, Alek is a decent choice.

7 май 2022, 17:0607.05.22
7 май 2022, 17:06(отредактировано)
kramaswamy.kr

You're doing pretty well with your choices. None of your 50s are mistakes. 

In terms of your 4*s, Armiger, Shamael, Khatun, Venomage, and Fayne are worth leveling. Leave the rest as-is.

For your 3*s, only Frozen Banshee is worth leveling. Leave the rest as-is.

I would probably take Scyl and Giscard to 60 next. The two of them and Ninja, along with Frozen Banshee, will make up the core of your Dragon 20 farming team. After you bring those to 60, if you haven't found a better AoE nuker, Alek is a decent choice.

ok you seem like you know your shit. one more question, how the hell do i get 5* chickens and all that stuff to 6* champs faster. as of now, i have to wait 2 or 3 months to get enough stuff to 6* champs.

7 май 2022, 17:1507.05.22

When people talk about chickens and food in this game, they typically aren't referring exclusively to those ones that show up as literal chicken icons. Most of the time what they mean is usually uncommon champs that are being leveled and ranked up, in order to be used as food for future ranking up.

Take a look at this thread, it might help clarify things:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/616649_farming/

8 май 2022, 05:2708.05.22
8 май 2022, 05:28(отредактировано)

You talk about never getting the fragment summon champions, which can be hard if you don't plan accordingly.  You need to make sure you have adequate resources of time before even thinking about it, otherwise you are just throwing things down the drain.  This could mean skipping a fragment event to save up resources for the next.

All Fragment/Fusion events generally follow the same process, and usually have the same reward structure.  For example, this means that there will always be a summon rush and champion chase tournament, so you will need to have a decent number of shards saved up to be able to participate in them.  If you all you have is a handful of shards, then you shouldn't start one.

The same applies for energy and champions waiting to be leveled.  There will be a lot of tournaments, dungeon diving and training events, and if you don't have spare energy packs, gems or clan gold to fall back on then you will run out.

In my opinion, you need at least about 14K energy over the course of the event, plus 4 sacred shards and 500 Mystery shards (for Summon Rush), and either 70 Ancient shards or 20 Void shards for Champion Chase, depending on what the 2x is for that weekend.  You can reduce the Champion Chase requirements if you have a number of other fragment champions ready (e.g. Drex, or the champions to summon the epics for Rhazin, etc.).

Essentially I'm saying that you just can't see an event like this happening and then start to collect fragments left and right.  You need to take a step back and think about how you are going to complete the whole event, and if the answer is that you won't, then consider saving up your resources until the next one.  From a personal point of view, I am FTP and I usually participate in every fragment event that comes around, so it is achievable.  The only thing that really stops me is time to do it

8 май 2022, 07:4108.05.22
Stryker178

ok you seem like you know your shit. one more question, how the hell do i get 5* chickens and all that stuff to 6* champs faster. as of now, i have to wait 2 or 3 months to get enough stuff to 6* champs.

Kramas is one of the best here to offer help.  There is a lot of great help in this forum.  They may vary from each other, but that doesnt make any of them wrong.  They have different perspectives.  Let them help you and life is much easier.