Все Категории

Question About Arena

Question About Arena

Поиск
15 апр. 2022, 12:3715.04.22

Question About Arena

I'm sort of a n00b player, and I'm curious about something I've seen in the Arena. Often there are teams consisting of four low-Level Commons or even just one low-Level Common. 

Is there any point to this? No idea why a player would put this as their defense team.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 апр. 2022, 13:1515.04.22

Most likely, they don't care about Arena that much. But it's always nice when they put 4 easily beatable champs so that others can farm medals and complete various missions off of them.

15 апр. 2022, 15:4415.04.22

with the current arena where you can only get 5 losses, people doing that are helping everyone else farm.

in the old arena people did it to de-rank so they'd have easier matches on offense.  just an easy mode strategy.

17 апр. 2022, 15:1717.04.22

5 losses? what are you talking about? I can get attacked 10x in 2 hours.  Yesterday i tried pushing to gold by paying gems to refresh and try find easier fights, used up all my tokens, then gave up because whenever i made a wrong choice, i had to win 2 more to make up for one loss. And thats not even counting i was getting attacked at same time. Fought about 40 or 45 in offense, lost maybe 5... and this morning? i was right back where i started, cuz i got attacked a good dozen times while i was sleeping.

So i dont know where you get that "5 losses" thing, or if thats only for gold+, but in silver, we're still stuck trying to beat a system programmed to keep you down.

17 апр. 2022, 15:2917.04.22
Swiftblade

5 losses? what are you talking about? I can get attacked 10x in 2 hours.  Yesterday i tried pushing to gold by paying gems to refresh and try find easier fights, used up all my tokens, then gave up because whenever i made a wrong choice, i had to win 2 more to make up for one loss. And thats not even counting i was getting attacked at same time. Fought about 40 or 45 in offense, lost maybe 5... and this morning? i was right back where i started, cuz i got attacked a good dozen times while i was sleeping.

So i dont know where you get that "5 losses" thing, or if thats only for gold+, but in silver, we're still stuck trying to beat a system programmed to keep you down.

The five loses is for gold rank.

I have my main account and a low level f2p account that is @ day 60 now. My main has been G4 for a long while and now high g5, the f2p account goes up to mid to high s4 and falls back to s3 normally overnight.

Early game arena seems about right to me. If my team wasn't absolute trash with a 225 speed HK I probably wouldn't lose all night long.

17 апр. 2022, 15:3417.04.22
Swiftblade

Yes, I believe it is gold only.  So unless you are really new you should be able to get to gold and then remain there as long as you are active. As long as the current system remains in place Silver will continue to get easier every day, actually every hour from the hyper inflation i am seeing in gold.  I am seeing Silver level teams fly up to platinum lol.  

I recommend not wasting gems on refresh or refills unless you are certain it will get you into gold. If you are getting attacked that frequently, I am guessing you are new and will need a little patience as the more veteran accounts in silver progress out of your way. 

17 апр. 2022, 15:5117.04.22

ya i dont really care about being in gold, but my progress mission says i need to (and i thought that was fixed). Seems like the roadblocks are still there, like before. Need to reach G1 right before fusing Relickeeper, so this means the next 3 arena missions in the Arbiter "chapter" will be g2, g3, g4.... shouldnt i be qualified already for the mission i'm stuck on? i thought they lowered the requirements for those missions from g1-g2-g3-g4 to s3-s4-g1+200 wins.... Guess not

17 апр. 2022, 20:2117.04.22
Swiftblade

ya i dont really care about being in gold, but my progress mission says i need to (and i thought that was fixed). Seems like the roadblocks are still there, like before. Need to reach G1 right before fusing Relickeeper, so this means the next 3 arena missions in the Arbiter "chapter" will be g2, g3, g4.... shouldnt i be qualified already for the mission i'm stuck on? i thought they lowered the requirements for those missions from g1-g2-g3-g4 to s3-s4-g1+200 wins.... Guess not

That change was announced but said would occur in a future patch. Sounded like soon was implied, but who knows. 

18 апр. 2022, 05:3018.04.22
Trips

Yes, I believe it is gold only.  So unless you are really new you should be able to get to gold and then remain there as long as you are active. As long as the current system remains in place Silver will continue to get easier every day, actually every hour from the hyper inflation i am seeing in gold.  I am seeing Silver level teams fly up to platinum lol.  

I recommend not wasting gems on refresh or refills unless you are certain it will get you into gold. If you are getting attacked that frequently, I am guessing you are new and will need a little patience as the more veteran accounts in silver progress out of your way. 

Er... yeah... just, no. I have been playing for more than a year, and never reached gold rank... and yet, i still get the impossible number of losses. I got up to the highest silver quarter, where i stayed up for about six months... yet in just three weeks, i lost all of that progress, and i keep falling. 

It's gotten to the point where i only ever target lower-level players with no character over lvl 50... and yet!!! I won't mention the "%" thing, because i just saw how bugged it is in gear amelioration (i mean, seriously, 10 TRIES to raise a one-star weapon from +4 to +5??? And it's supposed to be HIGH???) and so a lvl 40 character with a power rank of less than 4000 managing to attack 7 times in a row isn't that surprising. 

The AI, on the other hand? My opponent always, ALWAYS attacks whichever of my characters is weak against them... unless they can kill one of my characters in one blow, or get a major bonus from another of my characters. But, if i let the AI fight for me? It systematically does the one thing it shouldn't. Attack the one who's strang against my affinity, not attack the one who WILL resurect or heal, even though its HPs are low, or my personal favorite... Genbo, who has already used his second and third skills, uses his main skill that allows him to steal buffs... on the ONE OPPONENT who DOESN'T HAVE A BUFF TO STEAL!

Not that it's any better when i fight myself, mind you. My opponents counter-attack 3 times out of 4, but any of my characters with either the gear, the buff, or both, only counter once every 8 or 9 times. Oh, and let's not forget the number of teams who have 3 or 4 raisers in their teams... i only have two, and even though they're both maxed, they get taken out first everytime i use them in battle. 

So, to resume. My characters only attack who they shouldn't. They never crit, never double, never counter, never THINK!! And the only times they DO think... they're freaking unlucky.

6 май 2022, 15:0106.05.22
6 май 2022, 15:03(отредактировано)

Truth be told, I can win against regular teams sometimes, but it IS very difficult. I have yet to reach gold. 

And as for the AI being bad, yeah, that tends to be the case in mobile games. IMOHO, it's best to avoid using Auto unless it's for PVE grinding and you are certain your team can win.