Все Категории

Forge/Artifacts Question from Beginner

Поиск
24 янв. 2022, 17:0624.01.22

I finally reached level 30 to unlock the forge but I'm again a bit overwhelmed, lol.  I'm still struggling on how to figure out what equip is good and worth upgrading and what isnt.  Any help would be appreciated!

What set type should I target for each champion type?  Campaign set or forge set?

Should I craft anything in the forge now or wait?  If yes, what?

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 янв. 2022, 17:1624.01.22

By far the most commonly used of those are Perception and Resilience.

As to whether you should use them now or not - there isn't really any "good" time to use them, so you may as well see if you can get something good from them. However, I would not recommend using the 3-4* ones, and I would try to save my charms for the 5-6* ones. On the 5-6* ones, make sure to use the rank and rarity charms, and I'd also suggest using ATK%/DEF%/HP% substat charms to reduce the likelihood of getting flat primary stat items. I wouldn't bother using the item charms for now, unless you really need one specific slot of item.

24 янв. 2022, 17:2524.01.22

I would say it really depends on your profile. Are you Free2play or a whale. If you are a whale that still care about ressources I would definately save the charms.

I you are free2play and struggle with landing debuffs I would certainly use the charms on the perception right now. A good item migth help you progress now.

If you want to increase your odds of getting a good item now you could use charms for weapon/helmet/shield since you are certain mainstat is "good". Later in the game you will probaly have  hundreds of good weapons and shield and want to focus on gloves, chest and boots.

So my recommendation if you need gear now for a debuff is craft all perception 5/6-star and 4/5-star with rankup and rarity charms and speed substat on top row items (weapon, helmet/shield).

Later in the game save forge items for CVC events. Even 4-star speed boots will be great for an early FTP account. Put them on your faction war champs level them to 12 during artifact event.

24 янв. 2022, 17:3024.01.22
kramaswamy.kr

By far the most commonly used of those are Perception and Resilience.

As to whether you should use them now or not - there isn't really any "good" time to use them, so you may as well see if you can get something good from them. However, I would not recommend using the 3-4* ones, and I would try to save my charms for the 5-6* ones. On the 5-6* ones, make sure to use the rank and rarity charms, and I'd also suggest using ATK%/DEF%/HP% substat charms to reduce the likelihood of getting flat primary stat items. I wouldn't bother using the item charms for now, unless you really need one specific slot of item.

Thanks.  Kael being my only good champ at this point I've been using the below on him, which I thought was decent.  Would you try 

i

replace any of these?

24 янв. 2022, 17:3524.01.22

Yes, replace all 6.  Dragon progress is your friend.

I would save charms for now (or use rank/rarity on 5/6 only).  You won't be able to forge much now anyways.

24 янв. 2022, 17:4224.01.22
24 янв. 2022, 17:46(отредактировано)

I would replace Divine offence with Perception pieces eventually.

Your lifesteal has good substats and rolls for this stage of game. You will either need accuracy banner or accuracy chest piece a bit later on, unless you get great accuracy substat rolls on perception pieces.

By the time you will farm good enough 5 star gear from dragon, you will most likely have replaced Kael to start with, most lifesteal pieces are good for now, even if only 4 star.

24 янв. 2022, 17:4324.01.22
24 янв. 2022, 17:47(отредактировано)

Might  be  where  i  got  my  4  star  or  so  deflection  gear  i  still  use  on  a  support  person.  Might  have  got some  introductory  materials  from  a  mission.  Works  well  on  my  speed  support.  May  have  just  got  lucky  woth  substats  but  20%  def  and  hp  and  deflection.  Not  bad.  

By  the  same  token  the  swift  parry seems  strong.  Mine  was  unlucky  and  got  repeats  instead  of  4  different  to  make  a  set  so  havent  used  it.

you  can  make  7  of  each,  keep  an  eye  after  the  first  2  and  use  charms  to  get  the  best  chance  of  4  different  pieces.

24 янв. 2022, 17:4724.01.22

It seems your totaly accuracy from substats is 20. That is fine in arena and maybe up to about level 10-12 dragon. But given you havent even gotten to level your gear to 16 i would probaly wait abit. If you start to fail in dungeons because you see alot of resist you certainly need more accuracy. 

My first advice. Level up those speed boots to 16 and see if you can find a five star  chestpiece with mainstat hp% in campaign stage 8-5 on brutal if you have gotten that far yet.

24 янв. 2022, 17:5124.01.22
drone

It seems your totaly accuracy from substats is 20. That is fine in arena and maybe up to about level 10-12 dragon. But given you havent even gotten to level your gear to 16 i would probaly wait abit. If you start to fail in dungeons because you see alot of resist you certainly need more accuracy. 

My first advice. Level up those speed boots to 16 and see if you can find a five star  chestpiece with mainstat hp% in campaign stage 8-5 on brutal if you have gotten that far yet.

DO NOT FARM gear in campaign! Just don't do it.... Progress in Dragon, be patient.  Do not upgrade common gear that is worse than the 4* Epic you already have.

harleQuinnModerator
24 янв. 2022, 17:5424.01.22

I agree with Trips that you will replace all that equipment. I wouldn't ever take anything 4 star to 16, just to 12.

I also know I used a lot of charms on the 4-5 star perception gear to maximize the 5 star I got from there. But I really needed equipment to progress in Clan Boss and Dungeons, and Perception is just about the best gear in the game to do that.

So I would hold my charms for 5-6 in all other gear except maybe perception. I'd open as much of that as possible. :D

24 янв. 2022, 17:5924.01.22
Trips

DO NOT FARM gear in campaign! Just don't do it.... Progress in Dragon, be patient.  Do not upgrade common gear that is worse than the 4* Epic you already have.

I'm not actually, right now I'm focusing on getting Kael to 60 and trying to 3* the campaign.  Almost 3* all of hard and now grinding brutal stage 3 with Kael and 3 chickens.  Only made it to Dragon 3 or 4 I think.

Am i doing the right stuff?

24 янв. 2022, 18:0124.01.22
ObsideonRipper

I'm not actually, right now I'm focusing on getting Kael to 60 and trying to 3* the campaign.  Almost 3* all of hard and now grinding brutal stage 3 with Kael and 3 chickens.  Only made it to Dragon 3 or 4 I think.

Am i doing the right stuff?

Don't waste time trying to 3* stuff right now. You can do it later, much more easily. Focus on getting Brutal 12-3 on auto, until you can get Kael fully maxed. Don't worry about Dragon for now, you need a team of five 60's to do much there.

24 янв. 2022, 18:0524.01.22

Op

You are asking alot of great questions and I hope some of the information helped you.

Your priorities should be.

Get your starter or Farmer champ to 60  and equiped so they can solo farm Brutal 12-3.

Work on Dragon Hell Hades has a great Vid on how to make a FTP team for Dragon 20.

Dragon goals should be this IMO, 13 the start of 6* gear dropping, 16 the end of mystery shards dropping, Dragon 20 for only 5* 6* gear.Even lower dragon starts to give you some decent gear better than the 3 and 4 * you are using, heck I think Dragon 7 starts dropping 5* 😁

Enjoy the grind for what it is

PS

Oh yah IMO ingnore the mission and challenges unless you finish them while you are doing the above.

24 янв. 2022, 18:0524.01.22
24 янв. 2022, 18:05(отредактировано)

I do not agree with you on this one. First objective is being able to farm stage 12-3 on brutal. You wont be able to farm dragon on a decent level without a strong starter champion and a team next to him.

If that takes 35 speed from 16-star speed boots that is what it does. I would say though if you can get common speed boots five star with 40 speed that will probaly be better to take them to 16. Kael will die really soon with a att% chest unless you got a strong team next to him. He migth be able to farm campaign but he will not carry a dragon team. For that he need more hp.

I would alter my oppinio about using the forge. I guess you have or will get a 5-star lifesteal weapon. Use that. Drop those 3-star divine shield pieces. Craft shields in the forge until you get one with speed and either accuracy or crit rate. Once you have got that craft a helmet or a chest piece. Chest piece if you feel lucky. Helmet if you want to be more or less certain of succes.

If you manage to get two nice pieces of perception gear you will have a strong kael in Clan boss and on dragon. (he will need hp% chest though)

24 янв. 2022, 18:1324.01.22
24 янв. 2022, 18:14(отредактировано)

I  hate  to  say  it,  but  I  disagree with  Trips  completely.

This  is  probably one  of  those  very  few  moments in  forum  history  where  I  disagree.

You  should  be  doing campaign  and  nothing  else.

You  should  be  using the  gear  you  get  from  campaign to  improve your  hero.

The  pieces  you  need  to  improve are  the  bottom row.

The  pieces  on  the  top  row  are  perfect  for  your  currect  situation.

Gloves  -  Chest  -  Shoes  -  Need  to  be  higher  Star  lvl.

The  Rarity  of  the  item  doesn't matter  as  much  as  the  Star  lvl  when  dealing  with   the  bottom row

You  need  to  get  the  highest  Star  lvl  you  can  get  on  those bottom 3  pieces.

24 янв. 2022, 18:1524.01.22
drone

I do not agree with you on this one. First objective is being able to farm stage 12-3 on brutal. You wont be able to farm dragon on a decent level without a strong starter champion and a team next to him.

If that takes 35 speed from 16-star speed boots that is what it does. I would say though if you can get common speed boots five star with 40 speed that will probaly be better to take them to 16. Kael will die really soon with a att% chest unless you got a strong team next to him. He migth be able to farm campaign but he will not carry a dragon team. For that he need more hp.

I would alter my oppinio about using the forge. I guess you have or will get a 5-star lifesteal weapon. Use that. Drop those 3-star divine shield pieces. Craft shields in the forge until you get one with speed and either accuracy or crit rate. Once you have got that craft a helmet or a chest piece. Chest piece if you feel lucky. Helmet if you want to be more or less certain of succes.

If you manage to get two nice pieces of perception gear you will have a strong kael in Clan boss and on dragon. (he will need hp% chest though)

My only hesitence is I have materials to craft 9 perception pieces with 6 charms, after that I'll be done for awhile since I cant really do faction wars now.  Is it worth blowing all my resouces without having type and subset charms?

24 янв. 2022, 18:2224.01.22
ObsideonRipper

My only hesitence is I have materials to craft 9 perception pieces with 6 charms, after that I'll be done for awhile since I cant really do faction wars now.  Is it worth blowing all my resouces without having type and subset charms?

Type charms aint that important. But I would suggest you wait till you have substats charms.

What you probaly want the most is speed, speed, speed, accuracy, crit rate.

24 янв. 2022, 18:3524.01.22
drone

Type charms aint that important. But I would suggest you wait till you have substats charms.

What you probaly want the most is speed, speed, speed, accuracy, crit rate.

How do you get substat charms?

24 янв. 2022, 19:0724.01.22

Im tempted to say by playing the game, I know it sounds rude but that is how it feel.

Have you unlucked the advanced quests yet? You get one quest every day i think that rewards one substat charm. 

Otherwise you get them as rewards from time to time in events and tournament and in doom tower once you unlock that. You can probaly also buy the from tagteam arena rewards.

All of these things migth be just outside where you are now but it certainly wont take long. probaly at level 35-40 I think. all of them are doable. 

24 янв. 2022, 19:4524.01.22
drone

Im tempted to say by playing the game, I know it sounds rude but that is how it feel.

Have you unlucked the advanced quests yet? You get one quest every day i think that rewards one substat charm. 

Otherwise you get them as rewards from time to time in events and tournament and in doom tower once you unlock that. You can probaly also buy the from tagteam arena rewards.

All of these things migth be just outside where you are now but it certainly wont take long. probaly at level 35-40 I think. all of them are doable. 

nope, haven't unlucked the advanced quests yet