Все Категории

Stuck in Silver Arena, Cant progress

Stuck in Silver Arena, Cant progress

Поиск
Комментарии
24 янв. 2022, 17:4424.01.22

Are you asking me those questions, davey? Or are they addressed to the OP?

24 янв. 2022, 17:5324.01.22
24 янв. 2022, 17:54(отредактировано)

OP. I'm curious on what masteries he has so far also if he has been buying artifacts from the market. I've made that mistake before... Won't be doing it again.

Meant to say i agree with what you said also.

24 янв. 2022, 20:0624.01.22
24 янв. 2022, 20:31(отредактировано)

The only champ in a team of High Khatun, Seeker, Warmaiden, Elehain that really needs masteries is Elhain. Aim for Helmsmasher as tier 6 mastery on her.

The others may be taken to the Minotaur until they have Lore of Steel mastery for some extra speed, but I wouldn't go further for now. You can still maximize their masteries later on, if you will ever think that would be necessary.

24 янв. 2022, 20:2324.01.22
sample15

OP. I'm curious on what masteries he has so far also if he has been buying artifacts from the market. I've made that mistake before... Won't be doing it again.

Actually, buying artifacts in market makes sense for OP.  You can actually get decent 5star items, better than farming campaign for gear :)

24 янв. 2022, 20:4624.01.22
sample15

Havent bought any artifacts, All gotten through farming. Im not really willing to spend 25 on some artifacts even curated 😅

What champs are you wanting to see their masteries on? Ill screenshot later when im backcplaying

24 янв. 2022, 22:0324.01.22
NECR0

Havent bought any artifacts, All gotten through farming. Im not really willing to spend 25 on some artifacts even curated 😅

What champs are you wanting to see their masteries on? Ill screenshot later when im backcplaying

Not suggesting real $$$.  When you check market to buy green shards, look for decent 5star rare or better items.  They don't appear often, but it is worth the silver when u can't farm high level dungeons 

25 янв. 2022, 04:4325.01.22

The  team  I  would recommend is:

Leader:  High  Khatun

1st  move:  High  Khatun  -------------->  TM  +  SPD  Buff

2nd  move:  Seeker  or  Ursala  -------->  Increase ATK  Buff

3rd  move:  Alexander  ---------------->  AOE  DEF  Down

4th  move:  Ninja  --------------------->  AOE  Nuke/Freeze

That  would  be  a  better  looking  team,  but  there  is  alot  of  issues  with  it.

1st:  Seeker  &  Ursala  both  do  same  thing  increase  ATK.

The  difference  is   Seeker  gives  Turn  Meter  in  addition  and  Ursala provides  a  revive.

Seeker  added  turn  meters  lets  you  build  Alex  &  Ninja  will  litt less  speed,  but  he  does  no  revive  if  you  find  yourself  in  tight  spot.

Ursala  gives  the  give,  but  the  no  added  Turn  Meter  means  Alex  &  Ninja  need  to  be  faster  which  means  they  might  have  to sacfrice  extra  damage  for  extra  speed.

2nd:  Alexander AOE  DEF  Down  Chance  isn't 100%  unless you  book  it.

I  don't know  your  Leggo  Tome  Situtation

3rd:  Ninja  AOE  Nuke/Freeze  isn't 100%  Chance  unless  you  book  it.

Again  the  Leggo  Book  Situation  will  play  role.

If  you  don't have  enough  Leggo  books  to  book  both,  You  can  take  out  Alexsander in  favor  if  Rare  Campaign hero  named  Warmaiden.

4th:  In  addition  to  everything I  said  above,  All  the  heroes on  team  will  need  to  be  maxed.

The  maxing  of  the  hero  would  include:

-  lvl  60

-  Fully  Ascended

-  Fully  Geared  +16

-  Fully  Mastered

As  of  right  now,  all  the  ones  I  mentioned are  at  status  0.

You  haven't done  anything  with  them.

For  the  above  reasons,  This  is  probably why  Trips  recommended  a  slighty different team.

HK  ->  Seeker  ->  Warmaiden  ->  Elhain

He  is  banking  on  Elhain  as  the  nuker  so  you  have  1  less  to  max  for  the  time  being.

Trips  is  such  a  pal  try  to  make  it  seem  less  overwhelming for  you.

But  I  say  give  it  to  you  hot  and  heavy.

Let  your  senses  get  overwhelmed so  you  can  decide to  either  not  bother  or  go  at  it  full  boar  -  Can't  be  bothered  by  people on  fence.

Do  it  or  Don't  do  it

Just  don't stay  on  Fence  about  it  because it  waste  our  time.

If  you  decide  to  do  it,  you  should know  following:

On  average,  it  takes  1  week  to  make  60.

You  need  4  so  thats  4  weeks.

On  average,  it  takes  1  week  to  fully  master  hero.

Your  looking  at  2  months  mininum  to  get  your  team  is  a  serviceable  state.

This  doesn't  include Potion  Keeps  for  Ascension  or  Dungeon  Farming  for  Gear.

If  you  decide  not  to  do  it,  Well  Happy  Raiding.

Put  a  lvl  1  hero  in  your  defense  and  pretend to  be  a  dead  possum  in  Arena

While  in  the  meantime  enjoying  all  the  scenery the  PVE  side  of  Raid  can  offer  you.

You  could  always  wish  Upon  a  star  for  couple  of  months.

Maybe,  you  will  luck  out  and  they  will  change  a  mission  or  make  mission  easier  for  you.

The  most  important  thing  to  remeber  is  What  ever  decision  to  chose,  It  will  be  the  right  one

25 янв. 2022, 04:5625.01.22
NECR0

Wouldn't it make sense to post your arena team ?

25 янв. 2022, 16:3925.01.22
Trips

Not suggesting real $$$.  When you check market to buy green shards, look for decent 5star rare or better items.  They don't appear often, but it is worth the silver when u can't farm high level dungeons 

Ah yeah i started buying those recently now, Main speed boots, Crit% or dmg gauntlets, Accuracy chest any any of the top three pieces with crit rate and speed sub stats

25 янв. 2022, 16:4325.01.22
Player J

The  team  I  would recommend is:

Leader:  High  Khatun

1st  move:  High  Khatun  -------------->  TM  +  SPD  Buff

2nd  move:  Seeker  or  Ursala  -------->  Increase ATK  Buff

3rd  move:  Alexander  ---------------->  AOE  DEF  Down

4th  move:  Ninja  --------------------->  AOE  Nuke/Freeze

That  would  be  a  better  looking  team,  but  there  is  alot  of  issues  with  it.

1st:  Seeker  &  Ursala  both  do  same  thing  increase  ATK.

The  difference  is   Seeker  gives  Turn  Meter  in  addition  and  Ursala provides  a  revive.

Seeker  added  turn  meters  lets  you  build  Alex  &  Ninja  will  litt less  speed,  but  he  does  no  revive  if  you  find  yourself  in  tight  spot.

Ursala  gives  the  give,  but  the  no  added  Turn  Meter  means  Alex  &  Ninja  need  to  be  faster  which  means  they  might  have  to sacfrice  extra  damage  for  extra  speed.

2nd:  Alexander AOE  DEF  Down  Chance  isn't 100%  unless you  book  it.

I  don't know  your  Leggo  Tome  Situtation

3rd:  Ninja  AOE  Nuke/Freeze  isn't 100%  Chance  unless  you  book  it.

Again  the  Leggo  Book  Situation  will  play  role.

If  you  don't have  enough  Leggo  books  to  book  both,  You  can  take  out  Alexsander in  favor  if  Rare  Campaign hero  named  Warmaiden.

4th:  In  addition  to  everything I  said  above,  All  the  heroes on  team  will  need  to  be  maxed.

The  maxing  of  the  hero  would  include:

-  lvl  60

-  Fully  Ascended

-  Fully  Geared  +16

-  Fully  Mastered

As  of  right  now,  all  the  ones  I  mentioned are  at  status  0.

You  haven't done  anything  with  them.

For  the  above  reasons,  This  is  probably why  Trips  recommended  a  slighty different team.

HK  ->  Seeker  ->  Warmaiden  ->  Elhain

He  is  banking  on  Elhain  as  the  nuker  so  you  have  1  less  to  max  for  the  time  being.

Trips  is  such  a  pal  try  to  make  it  seem  less  overwhelming for  you.

But  I  say  give  it  to  you  hot  and  heavy.

Let  your  senses  get  overwhelmed so  you  can  decide to  either  not  bother  or  go  at  it  full  boar  -  Can't  be  bothered  by  people on  fence.

Do  it  or  Don't  do  it

Just  don't stay  on  Fence  about  it  because it  waste  our  time.

If  you  decide  to  do  it,  you  should know  following:

On  average,  it  takes  1  week  to  make  60.

On  average,  it  takes  1  week  to  fully  master  hero.

Your  looking  at  2  months  mininum  to  get  your  team  is  a  serviceable  state.

This  doesn't  include Potion  Keeps  for  Ascension  or  Dungeon  Farming  for  Gear.

If  you  decide  not  to  do  it,  Well  Happy  Raiding.

Put  a  lvl  1  hero  in  your  defense  and  pretend to  be  a  dead  possum  in  Arena

While  in  the  meantime  enjoying  all  the  scenery the  PVE  side  of  Raid  can  offer  you.

You  could  always  wish  Upon  a  star  for  couple  of  months.

Maybe,  you  will  luck  out  and  they  will  change  a  mission  or  make  mission  easier  for  you.

The  most  important  thing  to  remeber  is  What  ever  decision  to  chose,  It  will  be  the  right  one

I think what ill do, Since right now from Trips comp i just need to get warmaiden. I havent got any if many lego books, But if his suggestion gets me to early gold thats all i need right now. But ill work on yiur suggestion too, Or try to. It all depends at the end if i get books in the right attacks for them. But i appreciate the brutal side of things too. Im already diving into all the tips i got here, Just doing my 5 arena for dailys now, Not grinding till im built up

25 янв. 2022, 16:4525.01.22
sample15

Wouldn't it make sense to post your arena team ?

Ill post screenshots once im able to get back to my pc. But atm its Minaya, Fayne, Scyl and swaps between Shaman and Ursala

25 янв. 2022, 17:0725.01.22
NECR0

Ah yeah i started buying those recently now, Main speed boots, Crit% or dmg gauntlets, Accuracy chest any any of the top three pieces with crit rate and speed sub stats

HP%/DEF% on chest/gaunt is good as well, actually best for most imo.  Not every champ needs CR/CD.

26 янв. 2022, 16:4826.01.22
Trips

HP%/DEF% on chest/gaunt is good as well, actually best for most imo.  Not every champ needs CR/CD.

In this case im guessing especially for HK so she can keep the speed under control. Thatll also help with grinding, Cheers ill keep that in mind

26 янв. 2022, 17:1126.01.22

HK only cares about speed. Nothing else, really. Use whatever combination of gear that gives her the most speed you can achieve.