Все Категории

Jingwon

Jingwon

Поиск
20 янв. 2022, 20:5520.01.22

Jingwon

Curious what you guys think of the new void lego, jingwon?

Doom Exchange

Attacks 1 enemy. Transfers a random debuff from this champion to the target.
Level 2: Damage + 5%
Level 3: Damage + 5%
Level 4: Damage + 10%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 0.23*HP
Overall Grading*: Weak

Compound Calamity - 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of increasing the duration of 2 random debuffs on the target by 1 turn. Also places a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 1 turn if the target is under a [Decrease ACC] debuff or [Decrease DMG] debuff.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 4: Cooldown -1
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 0.35*HP
Overall Grading*: Average

Power Flare - 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. The first has an 80% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns. The second hit has a 80% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease C. DMG] debuff for 2 turns. Also places a 25% [Strengthen] buff on this champion for 2 turns.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 0.14*HP
Overall Grading*: Average

Unchained [P]

Immune to [Fear], [True Fear], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Sleep], [Stun] and [Petrification] debuffs. Whenever a [Fear], [True Fear], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Sleep], [Stun] and [Petrification] debuff is placed on an ally, removes it and places a [Block Debuffs] buff on that ally for 2 turns.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Level 3: Cooldown -1

Aura

Increases Ally HP in all battles by 33%. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
20 янв. 2022, 21:1520.01.22

Overall kinda meh. He strikes me as being an okay stun blocker on CB, nothing special, but not bad either. Personally I won't be dropping Brogni for him if I got him, but for people without Brogni I could see him being very good.

20 янв. 2022, 22:5420.01.22

I would say the passive sets up well for a go 2nd team against an arbiter umbrall speed nuke comp. Or even kymar, hmm. 

Assuming you pulled him?

20 янв. 2022, 22:5720.01.22

Even for a void Epic, he woudl be very weak.

This is not a legendary, even far more removed from a void legendary. 

Look at his skills....his A1...compared to Lyssandra (all debuffs).

His A2 should be all debuffs increased (Compare with Visier A1!)

His A3 should place strengthen on the whole team (compare with Wurlim)

His passive to remove a debuff is on a 4 (!) turn cooldown if booked....compare that with Doompriest and you see how overall weak this champion is. 

I will be very upset and frustrated if I ever pull him. 

He must be a high placed contender for the worst legendary in the game and for sure be a mile the winner in the void legendary category...and he is a wet noodle...

20 янв. 2022, 23:0420.01.22
Matrim

His passive to remove a debuff is on a 4 (!) turn cooldown if booked....compare that with Doompriest and you see how overall weak this champion is. 

He must be a high placed contender for the worst legendary in the game and for sure be a mile the winner in the void legendary category...and he is a wet noodle...

So you are not a fan? lol

20 янв. 2022, 23:2920.01.22
Matrim

Just because a champ isn't the best at anything, doesn't inherently make them bad. I think the main problem with this champ is that its skill kit doesn't really work well together.

The A1 and A2 make it seem like this should be a single-target champ, sorta like say Narma. But then there's a random double AOE A3, with debuffs. So do you build him as an AOE debuffer? If so, the A1 and A2 are pointless. 

Is he a nuker? Again, in that case, useless A1 and A2, though that's less important, since his "role" would be as a nuker. IF the A3 is just wrongly worded and does in fact hit twice, the damage output is okay, but ... running an HP-based AOE nuker doesn't seem like it'd work that well.

I fall back on just - he's a solid CB stun blocker/remover. If you have someone for that already, he's probably just gonna sit in the vault.

dthorne04Moderator
20 янв. 2022, 23:5120.01.22

On top of clan boss usage: I could see some application with the passive. Would be nice if the cooldown were lower, for that purpose. Don't love Jingwon but the passive is at least interesting. 

harleQuinnModerator
21 янв. 2022, 07:2321.01.22

This guy looks rough. Watched the new HHs video to get a feel for his multipliers, since his kit is super situational.

THE NEW WORST LEGENDARY IN RAID & HE IS VOID! 

I was hoping he'd hit hard at least, since his kit is worse than a lot of epics.

21 янв. 2022, 09:4121.01.22
21 янв. 2022, 09:41(отредактировано)

He can work in arena defense team as a Kymar trap, if you know how to build a team around him. 

21 янв. 2022, 12:3221.01.22
21 янв. 2022, 12:35(отредактировано)
JoinME

He can work in arena defense team as a Kymar trap, if you know how to build a team around him. 

Does this actually work? His passive has a cooldown, and it's not saying whenever a cc is placed on an allie, remove cc debuffs from allies. 

So it should remove the sleep Kymar sets only from one allie and fall into cooldown after doing so. Jingwon is immune, on allie has the sleep removed, the other two are still asleep. Not a real counter to Kymar.

And the damage multiplier on his A3 is ridiculous in a bad way. Double hit with 0.14 hp = 0.28. Magnarr has 0.22 hp as base for his double hit = 0.44. The non-void epic kills everybody, the void legendary is scratching them a bit.

21 янв. 2022, 14:4521.01.22
Skadi

Does this actually work? His passive has a cooldown, and it's not saying whenever a cc is placed on an allie, remove cc debuffs from allies. 

So it should remove the sleep Kymar sets only from one allie and fall into cooldown after doing so. Jingwon is immune, on allie has the sleep removed, the other two are still asleep. Not a real counter to Kymar.

And the damage multiplier on his A3 is ridiculous in a bad way. Double hit with 0.14 hp = 0.28. Magnarr has 0.22 hp as base for his double hit = 0.44. The non-void epic kills everybody, the void legendary is scratching them a bit.

It is only a theory anyway. I assume he will always remove CC from the leader. 

For most Arbiter, Kymar, Serris plus nuker comp, only Arbiter and Kymar are fast and speed tuned. Serris and the nuker can be slow. If this is their offense, let us say I will use Arbiter, Skytouch , Him, and someone else in defense. If enemy is faster, after Kymar sleeps, he will remove sleep from my Arbiter then my Arbiter will be able to cut in betweem their turn and boost my team's turn meter. 

21 янв. 2022, 14:5521.01.22
JoinME

For most Arbiter, Kymar, Serris plus nuker comp, only Arbiter and Kymar are fast and speed tuned. Serris and the nuker can be slow. If this is their offense, let us say I will use Arbiter, Skytouch , Him, and someone else in defense. If enemy is faster, after Kymar sleeps, he will remove sleep from my Arbiter then my Arbiter will be able to cut in betweem their turn and boost my team's turn meter. 

I was thinking it would remove sleep from all 3, no?

dthorne04Moderator
21 янв. 2022, 17:2221.01.22
Skadi

That is how I read the passive as well, that after it triggers once it moves right into the cooldown. 

Some combination of giving Jingwon the capability of hitting back incredibly hard with a nuke and letting him block removing debuffs from all allies/playing block debuffs before triggering the cooldown would be a huge help. 

21 янв. 2022, 19:4721.01.22
JoinME

Yes, he will remove sleep from your Arbiter (leader), and she may interrupt and use her tm skill. So what? The rest of your team is still asleep. Arbiter interrupts and user her tm-boost just to wake them up earlier, but they still can't move in their turn. I don't see any value in that team composition with Arbiter + Jingwon.

21 янв. 2022, 20:5721.01.22

Short sad story..... After more than a year of constantly playing raid I've reached the void shards mercy without ever pulling a void legendary... Today I pulled my first void legendary from a shard.... it was Jingwon.

21 янв. 2022, 21:2221.01.22
Delta89

Short sad story..... After more than a year of constantly playing raid I've reached the void shards mercy without ever pulling a void legendary... Today I pulled my first void legendary from a shard.... it was Jingwon.

That's bad luck. But if a void legendary is so bad as Jingwon, he may become a buff. They allready buffed some legendary champs from vault-inhabitant to good (Visix) or to overpowered (Ma'Shallad).

21 янв. 2022, 21:3121.01.22
21 янв. 2022, 21:33(отредактировано)
Skadi

That's bad luck. But if a void legendary is so bad as Jingwon, he may become a buff. They allready buffed some legendary champs from vault-inhabitant to good (Visix) or to overpowered (Ma'Shallad).

Yes but I'm not expecting it to happen too soon, they have just released it.

And most of the time they make small improvements.

22 янв. 2022, 04:0722.01.22
22 янв. 2022, 04:14(отредактировано)
Skadi

Yes, he will remove sleep from your Arbiter (leader), and she may interrupt and use her tm skill. So what? The rest of your team is still asleep. Arbiter interrupts and user her tm-boost just to wake them up earlier, but they still can't move in their turn. I don't see any value in that team composition with Arbiter + Jingwon.

Yes, and I already thought of this when I made my initial post. Everyone will be asleep except him and Arbiter, so he will move and put dec acc and dec dmg to enemy. With those debuff your team Should resist another round of debuff and should survive the nuke. Anyone who uses a speed nuke comp knows when their initial nuke fails iy is almost game over for them. Specially on rush hour of arena reset, where you can not have a battle that last over a minute. 

But then again, this is only my theory and I can still be wrong. 

Plarium said they will concentrate on pvp this year. No one knows when, I don't expect it to be soon. I remember they show a road map showing they will release hydra in 2019 and they released it 2021. If Plarium realeses realtime pvp, a lot of champions that are not being use today and underrated champions like him will have some use, if not op. That is, if they make realtime pvp similar to other games. 

22 янв. 2022, 04:4222.01.22
Delta89

Did you get Brogni? If not, Jingwon may very well be your best stun cleanser.

22 янв. 2022, 18:2222.01.22
Skadi

Visix is really good now in my opinion, great for doom tower floors.

I do not think poor void legos should exist though, they are so rare to get, i have a grand total of three (visix, arbiter and tormin) after nearly 14 months playtime

22 янв. 2022, 18:3622.01.22

I see this one a bit differently. I think it's unlikely I'd ever have a use for this champ, but I applaud Plarium for trying ideas out.

That is - IF, and only IF, they actually have serious plans for rebalancing. I've been playing this game for about two years now, and in all that time, they've done exactly *one* major rebalancing effort. If they want to experiment with interesting ideas, they need to be ready to adjust them much more frequently.