Все Категории

Thank you, Plarium.

Thank you, Plarium.

Поиск
14 янв. 2022, 15:3614.01.22

Thank you, Plarium.

Good morning,

First off, I would like to commend your company(ies) on the creation and production of the game.  I love the game, and am a "Low Spender", nevertheless, LOVE the game.

I don't get why Plarium is bashed so badly on the website comments.  You do what you must do to keep the ball rolling.

Secondly, I watch content creators and use websites for guidance on champ builds and tips.  It just amazes me their (seeming) never-ending $$$ to use on these expensive packs.  I bit the bullet and picked up (about) $100 in packs so far (after 270+ days).  Just wish they weren't so blasted expensive for virtual microtransactions.

Finally, I have been lucky with some of my pulls and being a teacher, I can make a lot of time for this game I really like.  Hell, I use it for inspiration on my D&D characters and adventures. 

Thanx againn for a great game, dispite the blasting.

Cheers.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 янв. 2022, 16:5214.01.22

I found  my twin :D

harleQuinnModerator
14 янв. 2022, 17:3514.01.22

Yes, you def have PriestGuardian. :D

14 янв. 2022, 17:4114.01.22

Content creators get quite a few donations.

Money spent on the game is a business expense for tax purposes.

14 янв. 2022, 19:0114.01.22
harleQuinn

Yes, you def have PriestGuardian. :D

Not sure who/what that is, but thanx.

14 янв. 2022, 19:2314.01.22

I am one of "those" who "constantly" criticize Plarium by the way (and as long as they give me reasons to do so, I will keep doing so).

However, I reckon its easy to "lose oneself" in constant criticism and lose sight of things that are actually worthy of praise. So I will use this opportunity to show that I do appreciate some of the things they do.

- the Champ Designs! easily the greatest thing about this Game and nearly flawless (apart from some old models which do look "dated" nowadays....for crying out loud, fix Raiders "blocky bottom" already :). The Designers or Raid are nearly wasted on a "mobile game" and should work on real Games imo!

and........well thats about it!

there, I said something positive about Plarium too!

P.S. I am here, I keep playing the game, so obviously they must be doing something right, despite all the criticism, otherwise I would be just gone playing something else. I think this in itself is already "compliment" enough.....just food for thought you know!

14 янв. 2022, 20:2714.01.22
OcknargQuilgruf

PriestGuardian is the first person who commented on this thread 🙂

14 янв. 2022, 20:5514.01.22

Think people are quite harsh.

I will praise raid for a few things.

1. Great grahphics

2. Stabilitity and uptime is excellent. Then the game started it was quite normal about 1/5 runs time out.

3. you get ressources to keep you busy every day

4. I feel Plarium do consider the game balance

5. The game do seem to be focus more on player retention than getting new players in the last year.

6. good mechanics.

As many content creators have said Plarium is so close to doing it all rigth. But just like chaos ore and Hydra, they somehow seem to miss the spot anyway. But keep trying Plarium overall the game is great but there is still space to do the things alittle better - even from a business point of view im sure. I mean who will ever pay for chaos ore??

15 янв. 2022, 00:5915.01.22
OcknargQuilgruf

I do my best to see the positives over the negatives  in this game I love. Its refreshing to meet someone else give a little praise for a change

I was refering to your thread that it might be something I would say and I liked  it :) Welcome to the Raid Forums 😃

This game is  not perfect in every aspect as the community is eager to prove , I am glad Plarium continues constant updates to this game and time to time do listen to the community on  some things (certainly not all)

15 янв. 2022, 03:4715.01.22
drone

Think people are quite harsh.

I will praise raid for a few things.

1. Great grahphics

2. Stabilitity and uptime is excellent. Then the game started it was quite normal about 1/5 runs time out.

3. you get ressources to keep you busy every day

4. I feel Plarium do consider the game balance

5. The game do seem to be focus more on player retention than getting new players in the last year.

6. good mechanics.

As many content creators have said Plarium is so close to doing it all rigth. But just like chaos ore and Hydra, they somehow seem to miss the spot anyway. But keep trying Plarium overall the game is great but there is still space to do the things alittle better - even from a business point of view im sure. I mean who will ever pay for chaos ore??

1 and 2 yes.

3 up to a limit. energy is very limited.

4 no. Chamion rebalance is nonexistent. How long ago was it said, that Pyznielw as going to be reworked? How often do we see champs rebalanced? MTG balances the whole game every 3 months. 

5 absolutely no. Constant promos for new players but no promo at all exclusively for exissting players.

dthorne04Moderator
15 янв. 2022, 05:1915.01.22
Morrigan

1 and 2 yes.

3 up to a limit. energy is very limited.

4 no. Chamion rebalance is nonexistent. How long ago was it said, that Pyznielw as going to be reworked? How often do we see champs rebalanced? MTG balances the whole game every 3 months. 

5 absolutely no. Constant promos for new players but no promo at all exclusively for exissting players.

3. I guess this one ultimately depends where you're at in the game, if you're finishing advanced quests, etc. For most players, the free energy we get every day lets us complete most, if not all fusions, though sometimes you may need shards. This doesn't take into account energy you can get from other parts of the game, such as Faction Wars rewards, Doom Tower, etc. But, this one will ultimately depend on where you're at in the game, if we're talking specifically energy. 

4. I would like to see more champion rebalances, more older/left behind champs becoming useful too. I think giving players more options rather than locking them into needing or feeling like they need certain champs for content would be great, though it is a bit different than a card game like Magic because removing champions/adding them would be the most comparable to how Magic is balanced, and I don't think that's a realistic option for Raid. Not to mention I'd like to see more champs improved, rather than made worse. I think that just generally creates a better gaming environment.

5. Ninja, gifts on the holidays, Aleks, Fayne...I can't really agree. Getting new players in is essential for the longevity of the game, but existing/older players have never had more resources and champions thrown at them than they do now, for free. 

15 янв. 2022, 06:1115.01.22

Lol...keep  chewing  that  poo  sandwich  yall...what  seconds?  Sure  here  you  go  xD

dthorne04Moderator
15 янв. 2022, 06:3815.01.22
Yolo Han Solo

Lol...keep  chewing  that  poo  sandwich  yall...what  seconds?  Sure  here  you  go  xD

Some of us enjoy the game.

You seem incredibly pressed by that fact for someone who quit the game a few days ago. :)

15 янв. 2022, 06:5615.01.22

Well, I must say I also like the game, I'm playing it for about a year now. Wish the new content would be a bit slower. I spend more than dare to admit, I play throuout the day and I still can't keep up. I have a bunch of nondeveloped 6* - they can't get books and masteries. No time, no resources. Well, unless you spend your holliday money on it. And that I will not do.

15 янв. 2022, 08:1115.01.22
dthorne04

3. I guess this one ultimately depends where you're at in the game, if you're finishing advanced quests, etc. For most players, the free energy we get every day lets us complete most, if not all fusions, though sometimes you may need shards. This doesn't take into account energy you can get from other parts of the game, such as Faction Wars rewards, Doom Tower, etc. But, this one will ultimately depend on where you're at in the game, if we're talking specifically energy. 

4. I would like to see more champion rebalances, more older/left behind champs becoming useful too. I think giving players more options rather than locking them into needing or feeling like they need certain champs for content would be great, though it is a bit different than a card game like Magic because removing champions/adding them would be the most comparable to how Magic is balanced, and I don't think that's a realistic option for Raid. Not to mention I'd like to see more champs improved, rather than made worse. I think that just generally creates a better gaming environment.

5. Ninja, gifts on the holidays, Aleks, Fayne...I can't really agree. Getting new players in is essential for the longevity of the game, but existing/older players have never had more resources and champions thrown at them than they do now, for free. 

Aleks, Fayne, Ninja have also been available for new players. So they don't count. They actually help a new account much more out than eisting accounts. Sure I use Ninja on clanboss. But I could use another champ and still be where I am at clanboss. Ninja is in none of my other teams. I only use Aleks in FW. Fayne is sitting in the vault as I don't have an unkillable team.

I can do every dungeon except magic keep and spider on 20 9Don't have a good spider team yet). I sincerely doubt I can complete the dungeon part of fusions just with daily energy.

No, magic balances the formats by bans mostly. Since it's papert base they don't change cards. Every three months the banlist is updated. Raid reworks, what 3 champions every 2 years? If they would really care about balance, reworks would be far more frequent.

24 янв. 2022, 17:1224.01.22
dthorne04

3. Well without agreeing on goal it is hard to completely agree on what is enough energy. But personally i would rather have more silver/free regear than more energy so i could spend more time on tuning teams.

4. I agree champion rebalances would be great/is needed. But balance of the game is not solely about balanced champions and i by no means say it is perfect. I just say i see indicates that Plarium worry about balance aspect. Examples are nerf of rotos, tormin. Nerf of max enemy hp. Nerf of turn meter reduction. Introduction of hex mechanic. Alot of things showing they want more champs to be viable.

5. Four examples that favor long-time players. Clan boss. The rewards for ultra nigthmare is many times better than nightmare. Tagteam arena. Doom tower hard. Hydra CB.

dthorne04Moderator
24 янв. 2022, 18:3024.01.22
drone

3. Well without agreeing on goal it is hard to completely agree on what is enough energy. But personally i would rather have more silver/free regear than more energy so i could spend more time on tuning teams.

4. I agree champion rebalances would be great/is needed. But balance of the game is not solely about balanced champions and i by no means say it is perfect. I just say i see indicates that Plarium worry about balance aspect. Examples are nerf of rotos, tormin. Nerf of max enemy hp. Nerf of turn meter reduction. Introduction of hex mechanic. Alot of things showing they want more champs to be viable.

5. Four examples that favor long-time players. Clan boss. The rewards for ultra nigthmare is many times better than nightmare. Tagteam arena. Doom tower hard. Hydra CB.

We should have fairly defined goals in the game when we can, and be trying to build them around what we resources wehave available. That said, I would also like to see more regear friendly promotions in the game, as well.

Favoring/helping long term players was my argument, though those specific instances only really required players to login/be active, rather than needing to really be at a certain level of the game. Morrigan's argument was that there are no promotions for existing players, or not enough vs. newer ones. 

As it pertains to higher level content providing better rewards, fundamentally that just makes sense in good game design. You should be incentivized to put time and effort into a game. Otherwise what's the point of playing and improving your teams for those specific pieces of content?

7 фев. 2022, 15:5707.02.22
Yolo Han Solo

Yet you are here...too...playing the same game...spending money...and playing the game.  Who eats what now?