Все Категории

Arena is back to being ridiculous.

Arena is back to being ridiculous.

Поиск
Комментарии
21 янв. 2022, 13:1121.01.22
TheDude

Arb/Apo/Serris/Trunda

That's my defense team and they get picked on like a bad stepchild.  I have no idea how people seem to know my team isn't fast enough...oh but they know.  I figured Serris/Trunda after 2 speed champs would keep me safe...nope.

What's your team power? If I saw a team like that with less than ~140K team power, I'd fight it in a heartbeat.

Also, just to be totally sure - your team is speed tuned right? Every so often you'll go up against a team that isn't, and it's always painful to watch them win the speed race, but then before their nuker acts, my Arbiter kicks in and wipes them out.

21 янв. 2022, 13:1821.01.22
21 янв. 2022, 13:21(отредактировано)
kramaswamy.kr

What's your team power? If I saw a team like that with less than ~140K team power, I'd fight it in a heartbeat.

Also, just to be totally sure - your team is speed tuned right? Every so often you'll go up against a team that isn't, and it's always painful to watch them win the speed race, but then before their nuker acts, my Arbiter kicks in and wipes them out.

Team power 148k

Speeds are 259/273/239/187

I don't get beat by cut-ins often, it's rare, I even cut in sometimes and Trunda gets me a win.  My issue seems to be just the going first thing.  My Arbiter is only built for speed so I could up her gear a bit and take my team power up if that would help.

In fact, lately I've been getting some revive wins.  I lose speed battle, they go and wipe Trunda, Arb revives and Trunda just pulls the W out of her butt with a go.

21 янв. 2022, 13:2321.01.22

Why is your Apoth faster than your Arbiter? Arb TM boosts more than Apo, you want Arb first. But also - you need her faster. You have your gear glyphed up?

21 янв. 2022, 13:2821.01.22
21 янв. 2022, 15:21(отредактировано)
kramaswamy.kr

Why is your Apoth faster than your Arbiter? Arb TM boosts more than Apo, you want Arb first. But also - you need her faster. You have your gear glyphed up?

Ha!  You know in all this time, I never looked at the TM boost difference between Arb and Apo.  

This is precisely why discussions like this are so valuable.  After 11 pages, you have randomly pointed out a small detail that was missing in the structure of my team.

It might not help much, and I'll probably still struggle with the new speed requirements anyway, but it's a legit mistake that I can easily correct.

And yes, my gear is glyphed, I just don't grind for enough gear.

*Update*

Checked the Jedi speed calculator and it's actually better to have Arb go 2nd.  Decreases the speed I need for Trunda by 10.  Apo's speed increase is providing a larger amount of turn meter that way and Arb's TM boost is the same.

So if I could make Trunda around 205 speed, I could put Arb first and up her speed.  The problem is Trunda won't go from 187 to 205 without a serious drop in dmg.  I'm better off increasing Apo's speed in my current set-up and keeping Trunda hitting really hard.  

A billion dragon runs would solve all of these problems and build a fast Arbiter with a 205 Trunda...but we already know that.

Looks like a speed team of Arb/Umbrall/Serris/Trunda is my easiest way to speed requirements.  I can get my Arb to 308, and would need Umb to be 260, Serris and Trunda wouldn't matter.  I probably need a billion dragon runs anyway to get Umb to that speed 😭

Cheers.

21 янв. 2022, 15:2821.01.22
TheDude

Ha!  You know in all this time, I never looked at the TM boost difference between Arb and Apo.  

This is precisely why discussions like this are so valuable.  After 11 pages, you have randomly pointed out a small detail that was missing in the structure of my team.

It might not help much, and I'll probably still struggle with the new speed requirements anyway, but it's a legit mistake that I can easily correct.

And yes, my gear is glyphed, I just don't grind for enough gear.

*Update*

Checked the Jedi speed calculator and it's actually better to have Arb go 2nd.  Decreases the speed I need for Trunda by 10.  Apo's speed increase is providing a larger amount of turn meter that way and Arb's TM boost is the same.

So if I could make Trunda around 205 speed, I could put Arb first and up her speed.  The problem is Trunda won't go from 187 to 205 without a serious drop in dmg.  I'm better off increasing Apo's speed in my current set-up and keeping Trunda hitting really hard.  

A billion dragon runs would solve all of these problems and build a fast Arbiter with a 205 Trunda...but we already know that.

Looks like a speed team of Arb/Umbrall/Serris/Trunda is my easiest way to speed requirements.  I can get my Arb to 308, and would need Umb to be 260, Serris and Trunda wouldn't matter.  I probably need a billion dragon runs anyway to get Umb to that speed 😭

Cheers.

You know the answer (11 Billion dragon runs!).  Didn't need 11 pages for that lol.

Interesting note on Arbiter/Apo order you found with the speed required for Trunda and though valid, the answer is still to make Arbiter as fast as possible :)

Prioritize building your team in order they act.  If Trunda loses 30%CD to get to the necessary speed so be it.  If you build the first 3 properly it won't matter.  Trunda could be replaced by Kael/Athel/Elhain/anyone and you will be in G4 just the same.  Slight exaggeration. But Trunda will have the least impact on your winning rate.

The nuker is the least relavant in an arena team.

21 янв. 2022, 15:3721.01.22
Trips

You know the answer (11 Billion dragon runs!).  Didn't need 11 pages for that lol.

Interesting note on Arbiter/Apo order you found with the speed required for Trunda and though valid, the answer is still to make Arbiter as fast as possible :)

Prioritize building your team in order they act.  If Trunda loses 30%CD to get to the necessary speed so be it.  If you build the first 3 properly it won't matter.  Trunda could be replaced by Kael/Athel/Elhain/anyone and you will be in G4 just the same.  Slight exaggeration. But Trunda will have the least impact on your winning rate.

The nuker is the least relavant in an arena team.

I can't tell you how many times Trunda has won me a battle just because her A3 gets a go.  She hits so hard that she can win off an Arbiter revive when everybody else is dead.  The idea that you can replace Trunda with a starter champ and get the same result is false...unless you do 11 billion dragon runs for uber speed and you have Serris (not everybody has Serris).

I'm just clarifying that on my account, the real MVP is Trunda.

21 янв. 2022, 15:4621.01.22
TheDude

I can't tell you how many times Trunda has won me a battle just because her A3 gets a go.  She hits so hard that she can win off an Arbiter revive when everybody else is dead.  The idea that you can replace Trunda with a starter champ and get the same result is false...unless you do 11 billion dragon runs for uber speed and you have Serris (not everybody has Serris).

I'm just clarifying that on my account, the real MVP is Trunda.

The MVP of your setup is Trunda :) Because the setup is poor.  But are you winning because of trunda or arbiter revive...

Umbrall to 260 with ZERO dragon runs.  Forge perception gear

21 янв. 2022, 16:1521.01.22

Yah - the basic concept to your team is: Arbiter first, TM boosts directly into Umbral A3. If that happens you win, if it doens't happen you lose. End of story. 

22 янв. 2022, 15:2722.01.22

Arena really is a joke right now, and it's hurting the quality of the game

23 янв. 2022, 06:1123.01.22

Ughhh.  Gold  he  says.  I  HATE  the  arena.  I  have  3  red  books  staring  me  in  the  face  dor  months  now.  Get  gold  in  arena ,  get  gold  and  get  gold......

i  just  cant  stand  the  pay  to  win  aspect  and  the  bs  in  playing  arena.  Its  just  not  fun  or  a  good  area  of  the  game.  

23 янв. 2022, 06:4323.01.22

So Time to say good bye! 

Arena is a F..king Joke! 

23 янв. 2022, 08:1423.01.22

Arena  is  the  worst  part  of  the  game.  I  have  red  books  locked  behind  this  god  awful  game  mode.

23 янв. 2022, 18:3423.01.22
Minin

Is it normal yes

Is it right no IMO, Arena is the one reason I am thinking of quitting. 

It is just not fun for me and just to stay in whatever rank you are in is a FULL TIME JOB!

This  ^^  i  hover  at  silver  3  constantly.  its  the  most  frustrating  thing  about  the  game.  Now  i  have  to  stare  at  three  red  books  locled  behind  this  god  awful  game  mode.    Well  that  or  buy  them  at  insane  prices.......

23 янв. 2022, 18:4423.01.22
DarkByD3sign

This  ^^  i  hover  at  silver  3  constantly.  its  the  most  frustrating  thing  about  the  game.  Now  i  have  to  stare  at  three  red  books  locled  behind  this  god  awful  game  mode.    Well  that  or  buy  them  at  insane  prices.......

You should post this more often, maybe there are one or two users in the forum that didn't know it yet.

DarkByD3sign has red books locked behind the arena quest.

24 янв. 2022, 02:2924.01.22
DarkByD3sign

If  you  think  the  Red  Books  locked  behind  the  Arena  Quest  is  bad,  

Wait  till  you  see  the  SHINY  HIGH  ELF  Character  locked  behind  the  Arena  Quest!

If  you  look  close  enough,  you  can  see  the  SHINY  glow  radiating  from  the  Her  Sword

i

24 янв. 2022, 03:4224.01.22
Skadi

You should post this more often, maybe there are one or two users in the forum that didn't know it yet.

DarkByD3sign has red books locked behind the arena quest.

I  would  bet  a  pretty  penny  im  not  the  only  one  either .  

25 янв. 2022, 03:2025.01.22

Plarium  you have a  great  platform here  the  addition of  new updates champions  gear  missions and  content is  great and give aways  are  good However if  your not careful burn out of  player  core  base  is  bound to happen and  speed up if  you don't address  a  few  issues .   Fix  the arena  you have a  complex  problem here  player  core  base  is  bottle  neck   for new  players . I  personally have been around 3  years now i  l the game and  content i  have never reached platinum level and I am  ok  with that . Yet  i  hear  many new players can't complete missions because even  lower levels  of  have become unreasonably difficult .

1  fix  arena or  untie  missions from  it  

another thing  been here ov 3  years  and  have never  seen you  revisit one  fusion or fragment  event it's discouraging there  one  off's  and  there  sneaky to    Most  require real  life cash to complete be  it  shards  for summons  or  engery    Which is  ok  and  expected  you have to generate cash  flow for overhead and content creation . 

2  revisit  fusion &  fragment events 

Listen  to your player  base  this you do  well  compared to  other games just be  careful not to give too  much    That  you have done well  or  well enough   Giving in  to  much  kills mass  player  base  E.G.    wow

3  stop  the  television advertisement the  comunity  will  find  you slow down the cash pool  here  is  huge i  just  don't want to see a  game i  love  burn  out  and  fade  away 

i  lived  wow  for over 10  years and  that was subscription base  most  gamer's freely  and  gladly pay for games . 

i  have more points and  suggestions however I feel  like  this has  become a discoboblating  rant  i  will  end  here 

26 янв. 2022, 00:1026.01.22
26 янв. 2022, 00:11(отредактировано)

Plarium cares about one thing, your money. Not fixing what is broke, not making the game enjoyable, one thing... Your money. 

When you figure that out, you'll start enjoying the game again.

26 янв. 2022, 04:4426.01.22
26 янв. 2022, 06:58(отредактировано)

Arena is the biggest [a number of instances of cursing goes here]

Edited by your friendly neighborhood moderator to follow Plarium's forum rules.

harleQuinnModerator
26 янв. 2022, 05:2226.01.22
26 янв. 2022, 06:58(отредактировано)

Looks like this thread has been going in circles for a while now, and is now just a place for people to pop onto the forums for the first time and force me to spend time editing posts.

CLOSED

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.