Все Категории

When are you

When are you

Поиск
19 окт. 2021, 08:3419.10.21

When are you

When do you expect, rather than releasing loads of champions week after week, having a decent HITBOX in the DT or FW or whatever? 

When are you going to look into the red dot bug, rather than releasing lots of champions week after week, you know which one is announcing a new one: item / champion etc etc 

When are you going to offer challenges where you ALSO have used your brain, rather than 3 koronar + 2 mynaya or 3 walkirye + 2 ect etc? Rather than releasing lots of champions week after week 

When are you going to have a CHAT worthy of the name? Rather than releasing lots of champions week after week 

When are you going to stop taking us for cash cows and pulling your fingers out of your books? Rather than pulling out lots of champions week after week  

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 окт. 2021, 09:5719.10.21

I like new champs.  How boring would it be if there were only 10 legendaries in the game and every single player had the exact same roster?

On another note, when the milk cow stops giving milk, the will stop trying to milk it!

19 окт. 2021, 22:3619.10.21

The  question's  you  asked  are  super  Easy.

You  don't need  a  Developer or  Moderator to  answer  your  question.

I  can  answer your  question's.

The  game  expects  to  have  all  your  issues  resolved  in  a  patch.

THE  PATCH  IS  COMING  SOON!

It  might  not  be  the  immediate Patch,  but  it  will  be  in  a  Future  Patch  1  day.

In  addition,  The  game  expected  to  have  the  HITBOX  fixed,  but  the  problem is  they  ran  out  of  BOXES.

The  Boxes  got  back  ordered  due  to  COVID.

It's  a  Global  Shortage.

Their  is  nothing  they  can  do.

You  can't have  a  HITBOX  if  their  is  no  BOX.

Think  about  it!

i

20 окт. 2021, 00:3620.10.21
Player J

The  question's  you  asked  are  super  Easy.

You  don't need  a  Developer or  Moderator to  answer  your  question.

I  can  answer your  question's.

The  game  expects  to  have  all  your  issues  resolved  in  a  patch.

THE  PATCH  IS  COMING  SOON!

It  might  not  be  the  immediate Patch,  but  it  will  be  in  a  Future  Patch  1  day.

In  addition,  The  game  expected  to  have  the  HITBOX  fixed,  but  the  problem is  they  ran  out  of  BOXES.

The  Boxes  got  back  ordered  due  to  COVID.

It's  a  Global  Shortage.

Their  is  nothing  they  can  do.

You  can't have  a  HITBOX  if  their  is  no  BOX.

Think  about  it!

i

That made me smile!