Все Категории

Roshcard+Maneater+Pain Keeper CB unkillable team

Поиск
19 окт. 2021, 05:3419.10.21

Hey guys,

I' m  trying  to  figure  ot  out  how  to  build  my  unkillable  team  for  CB  with  1  Roshcard  the  Tower,  1  Maneater  and  1  Pain  Keeper.

I  used  lots  of  set  up  and  waste  lot  of  keys  and  time  to  het  nowhere.

I  tryied  many  tutorials  with  two  Maneater  because  there  is  not  much  option  for  this  combo  And  what  is  outthere  os  useless  for  me.

I  have  plenty  of  Speed  gear  aso  I  can  buid  almost  anything  but  for  some  reason  it  still  doesn't  work.

I  will  appreciate  any  help  or  sugestion  but  please,  do  not  send  me  loooong  video  tutorials.  I  don't  want  to  spent  another  hours  to  watching  something  old  and  no  longer  function  or  anything  what  is  ment  for  two  maneaters  or  maneater  and  Nicolas  etc.  Writen  tutorial  only  please.

This  is  my  current  team:

i

And  this  is  my  roster:

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 окт. 2021, 08:3419.10.21

Thank  you  dor  the  calculator.

I  bring  Pain  Keeper  because  it  doesn'lt  work  for  me  so  I  tryied  something  else.

19 окт. 2021, 10:5019.10.21

Go to deadwoodjedi

If u have maneater AND tower PK should be unneccesary. 

If u dont wanna loose keys: when u see the buffs arent on when CB attacks: instant quit game which will give you key back. 

U will need to speedtune, and u will need to set up the beginning, but Tower and ME should make u survive untill turn 50. with your champs u should 3 key at minimum,, ,and 2 key should be possible imo as well

19 окт. 2021, 15:3719.10.21

yes sorry my bad

19 окт. 2021, 20:2119.10.21
Marek Kotyza

Thank  you  dor  the  calculator.

I  bring  Pain  Keeper  because  it  doesn'lt  work  for  me  so  I  tryied  something  else.

As others have mentioned, you shouldn't need to use pain keeper.  Infact, unless you are going for some budget unkillable team with just Maneater I would specifically recommend not bringing her.  The reasons being:

• Her A3 reduces the cooldown of all skills so you will have to factor this into the speed tune to make sure Maneater and Tower do not use their skills too early.  This means slowing the team down dramatically, which reduces the damage output
  • By building a team that relies on her A3, you will then have 3 champions that you need to avoid stun on (Maneater and Tower being the other 2).  This increases the risk of runs messing up if CB targets the wrong champ, and also removes a slot to bring a potential debuff blocker
  • Simply put, she doesn't bring anything else to the table.  By using just Maneater and Tower for an unkillable speed tune it allows for 3 spare slots to bring in champions that provide other useful skills, such as debuff blocker, weaken, 60% def down, 50% attack up, 60% def up (if you have any champs with damage based on defense), HP burn and poison
  • Finally, to a lesser extent her A1 actually increases her turn meter slightly, so it can further add to the punish of speed tuning

Overall, you are much better off by pushing to get a tune that doesn't need her in this team

19 окт. 2021, 20:4419.10.21

Make  sure  to  check  TRUE  speed,  sometimes  that  will  be  off  due  to  Auras,  Sets,  or  Masteries  and  can  make  a  bug  difference.