Все Категории

You lot were amazing last time, so I'm back for more advice on where to take my game

You lot were amazing last time, so I'm back for more advice on where to take my game

Поиск
18 окт. 2021, 22:0218.10.21

i

I'm wanting to take Basileus to 60, I think his buff has made it worth while. I will be getting Scyl in 30 days so she will replace Geargrinder.I have enough chickens for 1 level 60 and will be able to build up again for Scyl. 

Any advice on who to level up, change my gear or what gear I should be farming, focus or change builds, if I have champs worth investing in for FK or spider, or anything in general will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 окт. 2021, 22:2018.10.21

armiger

18 окт. 2021, 22:2718.10.21

tl;dr: Fix Ninja gear and make sure he can solo farm Brutal, max Ghrush if you have him, and consider maxing Dark Elhain.

You need a focus, and you need to tell us what that focus is. First and foremost - are you able to clear brutal 12-3/12-6 in under 30 seconds? If no, that 100% needs to be your mail goal. I do see you have Ninja geared out with lifesteal, which isn't really optimal for brutal farming. Your stats on him are also really suboptimal. 20% crit rate is terribly low. I expect you're probably running ATK% gloves - swap those for Crit% gloves for sure. Make sure you get him strong enough that he can solo 12-3/12-6 quickly, so you can level your food up.

In terms of who else to focus on - your next priority once you've got brutal farming done, is to get a CB team prepared for at least hard, hopefully brutal. Ninja will definitely be on the team. For now, you can keep Kael on as well, though he should eventually be replaced. You mention you have Scyl - so you must be close to getting Ghrush. If you are, he should 100% be on that team as well, as he brings leech. The other two pieces your budget team needs is someone with a reliable ATK down, and someone with a reliable DEF up. See if you have any good champs for thoe spots - don't waste time leveling bad ones just to fill the roles though.

For arena, you might want to consider leveling Dark Elhain. She's not "amazing" elsewhere, but she is quite strong on a budget arena team that lacks an ATK up boost, since she brings one herself, and even late-game, she can be useful against teams running Tormin.  

18 окт. 2021, 23:1018.10.21

Your post is almost identical to one i made at 120 days in, except i was using zavia as my main farmer.

I did exactly the same thing, gave her no crit at all.

For now i would pop crit rate gloves on, the long term goal if you want to build a champ for damage is to get crit damage gloves on, and pick up crit rate from the sub stats, but for now i  would pop on crit rate gloves.

I personally think perception a great choice of set for ninja, but remember that stats are more important than sets.

As for who to level, personally i would work on a team that can do dragon, and a team that can do clan boss

Dragon gives good gear, and clan boss is your source of books and shards.

Kael (poison) Ninja (drop defence single target, damage, cc), apoth (turn meter and heal), and maybe spider (aoe drop defence, weaken and drop attack) would be my core team and i would be trying to optimise their build

Good luck!

18 окт. 2021, 23:1618.10.21

Dragon20 is your goal. Your first Dragon20 team will probably be apo scyl spider (lead) kael ninja.  You need gear.  Dark elhain is not a good for a long time. You have 2 level 60 magic attack champs, redundancy not good early game. Armiger can help you progress in other 2 dungeons (IG FK Spider) and can be used through level 20.  Free to book, cheap to ascend.  

We can give u 20 different comps to improve in CB, but gear is what you need.  Good thing is Dragon teams overlap well with CB early game. 

18 окт. 2021, 23:2418.10.21

^^^ yeh definitely scyl once you have her, she is fantastic.

18 окт. 2021, 23:5418.10.21

I can clear comfortably IG 14, Dragon 17, FK 11, Spider 10, Brutal CB and Kael can cruise 12-3 farming with my best lifesteal gear.

I have Ninja in my best perception gear and used HH artifact optimiser and can't really make him much stronger. I use the 5-6* forge about 10x a week but get 99% trash. How do I get the good gear? 

I have been debating Armiger, but thought Basileus would be more valuable. Will he be able to get me through IG/Spider?

Is there any other way I'm getting deeper into the dungeons without getting lucky with gear or upgrading the hall (which will take an eternity, I'm silver 2).

Chur for the advice everyone 

19 окт. 2021, 00:0019.10.21
Trips

Dragon20 is your goal. Your first Dragon20 team will probably be apo scyl spider (lead) kael ninja.  You need gear.  Dark elhain is not a good for a long time. You have 2 level 60 magic attack champs, redundancy not good early game. Armiger can help you progress in other 2 dungeons (IG FK Spider) and can be used through level 20.  Free to book, cheap to ascend.  

We can give u 20 different comps to improve in CB, but gear is what you need.  Good thing is Dragon teams overlap well with CB early game. 

Will I likely be replacing Armiger anytime soon or is he really that valuable for where I'm at right now? This is the first time I've actually been contemplating Armiger, it was just an idea 

19 окт. 2021, 00:2919.10.21

If  it  was  me,  I  would  pick  Quargan  the  Crowned.

I  would  build  him  in  4  piece  Shield  +  2  piece  Speed.

I  would  aim  for:

-  HP  %  Gloves

-  HP  %  Chest

-  SPD  Shoes

Health  &  Speed  are  the  only  thing  which  matters  for  Q.  The  Crowned.

You want  him  to  have  High  Health  to  give  you  Big  Shield.

You  want  him  to  be  Fast  to  Place  more  Big  Shields  on  your  other  champions.

You  want  him  to  be  Fast  to  Increase  the  Atk  or  Def  of  your  other  champions.

19 окт. 2021, 06:2419.10.21
bueast

I can clear comfortably IG 14, Dragon 17, FK 11, Spider 10, Brutal CB and Kael can cruise 12-3 farming with my best lifesteal gear.

I have Ninja in my best perception gear and used HH artifact optimiser and can't really make him much stronger. I use the 5-6* forge about 10x a week but get 99% trash. How do I get the good gear? 

I have been debating Armiger, but thought Basileus would be more valuable. Will he be able to get me through IG/Spider?

Is there any other way I'm getting deeper into the dungeons without getting lucky with gear or upgrading the hall (which will take an eternity, I'm silver 2).

Chur for the advice everyone 

Ninja gear isnt awful aside from no crit in my opinion, do you have crit rate gloves?

19 окт. 2021, 15:0519.10.21
bueast

Will I likely be replacing Armiger anytime soon or is he really that valuable for where I'm at right now? This is the first time I've actually been contemplating Armiger, it was just an idea 

Armiger, you can use on FK20, Spider20, DT bosses, FW21.... only "end-game" uncommon champ in game.  IMO, should be anyones 6th to 10th 6star champ after your Dragon team.  But since you are 30 days from Scyl (nobrainer next choice and good without books!) I'd go with Armiger now and work on other dungeon progress as well.  Gear and ability to do level 20 dungeons is most critrical aspect of progression.  

Trying to build Quargan is premature for where you at.  First you are not close to having a decent 4pc shield set.  2nd Quargan will ened up being a FW only champ.  You don't want to level any of those probably at all for the first year + ... FW champs are a distant afterthought until you are well past the arbiter missions.  

Arena is HK, Spider and either 2 nuker (Kael/Ninja) or Apo + nuker if u need more TM.

Coffinsmasher is an excellent mid-game champ as well.  And as a rare easy to book.  Can be used through UNM CB, and is useful in slow dragon, IG, FK teams, as well as DT bosses with atk down and hp burn.

19 окт. 2021, 23:5519.10.21

Cheers for the advice, I'm going with Armiger. Here's to my quest to get to 20 in every dungeon