Все Категории

sacred shard

sacred shard

Поиск
17 окт. 2021, 07:4117.10.21

sacred shard

I'm tired of hoping that I can get a good hero to pass new levels, with the chance of x2 x10 from the sacred shard I only missed weak heroes, you make fun of players, you also got the chance to receive a sacred shard at 1 month, now you have 4 months to receive a weak hero ... in 2 years I didn't "have a chance" even at Pain keeper what to say about a legendary, you are wise 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 окт. 2021, 12:3118.10.21

In the past 2 weeks I got 2 sacred shards from NM chests...

18 окт. 2021, 23:1018.10.21

nm top chest has been dropping rubbish for weeks seems to be getting worse 

unm cb top chest however has been making up for the poor rng from nm cb top chest

use to be able to get at least 1 sacred every couple of weeks from looking at my excel spreadsheet i was running earlier this year now its just junk after junk with the odd ancient 

18 окт. 2021, 23:1618.10.21
benpountney77

nm top chest has been dropping rubbish for weeks seems to be getting worse 

unm cb top chest however has been making up for the poor rng from nm cb top chest

use to be able to get at least 1 sacred every couple of weeks from looking at my excel spreadsheet i was running earlier this year now its just junk after junk with the odd ancient 

My NM top chest normally drops everything except for books and shards. The most common result (60-70%) is the one mentioned. 

UNM top chest have mixed results. 

Altogether I also have the impression that NM chest was heavily nerfed but cannot complain about UNM chest. There are always a sacred or leggo book within a week.

19 окт. 2021, 04:1119.10.21

I took over a severely underplayed account. 8 months old, only 3 level 60s. But great potential. Only 60 were Valkyrie, Aox and Kael. It took me a while to level stuff up, so I could go for counterattack on NM. Gear is still severely lacking, but I can 4key NM on any affinity with close to 3keying.

Clan downs NM daily, out of 30 chests I got:

shards: 7 ancient, 2 sacred

Books: 2 epic, 2 legendary

other: 105 gems, 11 5star legendary equipment (still relevant for me as I am equipmentally challenged)

Basically for almost every day I get either book or shard plus something extra on the side.

So far I am still happy about ancient shards as I am lacking 3 or 4 rares for Rhazin fusion.

19 окт. 2021, 04:3019.10.21
Myrddrin

I took over a severely underplayed account. 8 months old, only 3 level 60s. But great potential. Only 60 were Valkyrie, Aox and Kael. It took me a while to level stuff up, so I could go for counterattack on NM. Gear is still severely lacking, but I can 4key NM on any affinity with close to 3keying.

Clan downs NM daily, out of 30 chests I got:

shards: 7 ancient, 2 sacred

Books: 2 epic, 2 legendary

other: 105 gems, 11 5star legendary equipment (still relevant for me as I am equipmentally challenged)

Basically for almost every day I get either book or shard plus something extra on the side.

So far I am still happy about ancient shards as I am lacking 3 or 4 rares for Rhazin fusion.

good luck with those rhazin rares, ive been stuck on the last one for 4 months with hundreds of shards pulled :D cant get the epic either...stupid game

19 окт. 2021, 20:0619.10.21

cb rewards r definately broken lol 

4 cb top chests and i pull 1 epic book rest brews and junk awesome - that 1 epic book from unm 

must be due 4 sacreds at reset today yew lol 

19 окт. 2021, 20:3519.10.21

How do you play this game for 2 years and not have a bunch of strong champions just from the free rewards alone? I mean, you get half a dozen objectively strong champions just from logging in within the first 270 days and we all just got Ninja for free. If you apply yourself even a little you can get Drexthar in a bit over 3 months and Yannica in 5. You can litterally make a nm/unm clan boss team from the freebies + your starter champ even if all your shards pulled vault guardians... and they won't. I've been playing a bit over 2 months and have pulled a bunch of great end game rare and epic champions from F2P resources.

11 дек. 2021, 22:3711.12.21
WastelandKnight

How do you play this game for 2 years and not have a bunch of strong champions just from the free rewards alone? I mean, you get half a dozen objectively strong champions just from logging in within the first 270 days and we all just got Ninja for free. If you apply yourself even a little you can get Drexthar in a bit over 3 months and Yannica in 5. You can litterally make a nm/unm clan boss team from the freebies + your starter champ even if all your shards pulled vault guardians... and they won't. I've been playing a bit over 2 months and have pulled a bunch of great end game rare and epic champions from F2P resources.

from all your comments I noticed that you are the one who breaks the topics with your aberrations .. yes 2 years and I have no champions for the boss nm clan, on my first account 

i

11 дек. 2021, 23:1711.12.21

You are two years in? What happened to your Visix?

Anyway, you said you have no champion for nightmare CB. What about the following team?

• Jareg (atk debuff on A1, increase def, ally protection)
  • Skullcrusher (counterattack)
  • Ninja (decrease def, burn and big damage)
  • Frozen Banshee (poison)
  • Grush (leech debuff, heal, disable his A2 on auto settings, Jareg shouldn't miss his atk debuff in a counterattack team)

Should do nightmare with 2 keys without problems.

11 дек. 2021, 23:1911.12.21
Skadi

You are two years in? What happened to your Visix?

Anyway, you said you have no champion for nightmare CB. What about the following team?

• Jareg (atk debuff on A1, increase def, ally protection)
  • Skullcrusher (counterattack)
  • Ninja (decrease def, burn and big damage)
  • Frozen Banshee (poison)
  • Grush (leech debuff, heal, disable his A2 on auto settings, Jareg shouldn't miss his atk debuff in a counterattack team)

Should do nightmare with 2 keys without problems.

I also made mistakes, at the beginning the game I didn't know what to do, visix was the first legendary set up :)) then war mother, but that's about it on an f2p account 

11 дек. 2021, 23:3511.12.21
dany77

from all your comments I noticed that you are the one who breaks the topics with your aberrations .. yes 2 years and I have no champions for the boss nm clan, on my first account 

i

I  can  build  three  teams  From  what  you  have  and  do  nm .   But  first  off  two  years  in  like  i  am  and  you  only  have  72  champs    i  only  see  2  of  your  login  champs  you  get  id  love  to  help  you  progress but  i  think  your  doing  something  wrong  maybe  feeding  champs  You  shouldnt  do  lv  up  others