Все Категории

Frustration

Frustration

Поиск
31 янв. 2023, 18:5731.01.23

Frustration

This game is pissing me off today. The UDK is the most annoying thing on a pile of annoying things. Creating champs who can't win, but can't lose either is guaranteed to make people want to throw their phone or avoid their computer for days. And UDK ain't the only one either.  Sending evil thoughts and curses to the person at Plarium who thought this champ would be fun and signed off on him.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
31 янв. 2023, 19:2731.01.23

I know, these are troll teams. They count on you getting angry so you'll quit.

31 янв. 2023, 20:3631.01.23

Hello this screen shot is from a account on day 4. It will get easier as you get a understanding on gearing and compositions.

i

31 янв. 2023, 21:0331.01.23

Show me your team and the champions' builds.

Also, not bragging, but it's not the champ. Save the evil thoughts for the players who use trap teams and let's get you a solid team.

i

31 янв. 2023, 21:2431.01.23
Balltazer

Show me your team and the champions' builds.

Also, not bragging, but it's not the champ. Save the evil thoughts for the players who use trap teams and let's get you a solid team.

i

Deffo thought you were the op :/

31 янв. 2023, 21:3731.01.23
kramaswamy.kr

I get confused by avatars all the time. When I see someone with your avatar post a noob question, I have to go up and check the name lol

31 янв. 2023, 21:4831.01.23
kramaswamy.kr

lmao

dthorne04Moderator
1 фев. 2023, 01:5301.02.23
Balltazer

I get confused by avatars all the time. When I see someone with your avatar post a noob question, I have to go up and check the name lol

this avatar confuses me everyday and I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it 😂

dthorne04Moderator
1 фев. 2023, 01:5501.02.23

@weduncan4 UDK is a beatable champion. Post your builds, team you choose to fight against UDK's if you can.

1 фев. 2023, 02:0301.02.23
dthorne04

this avatar confuses me everyday and I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it 😂

Changed my avatar to the reason why I picked Kael as my starter. 

30 май 2023, 21:3030.05.23

Frackin UDK trap teams should be banned imo lol

30 май 2023, 22:1630.05.23
30 май 2023, 22:18(отредактировано)

The biggest mistake that I see from people going up against my UDK where they cannot defeat him is that they are running chapions that throw out regular heals to their team. This just heals my UDK as fast as they can hit him. My UDK doesn't even need to do anything to survive. Their team does it for me. 

If someone has an UDK on their team you need to make sure your team is built right. It is the same with any match up. If I am running against a speed team that I know I cannot defeat and they are going to go first and blow up my team I make sure I can survive. If I see that their team is all defense I will adjust my team to block their buffs and kill their team. 

Not saying that I win every time but usually the UDK is the least of my concerns when I see the other team. 

30 май 2023, 23:4130.05.23

the problem is UDK was just simply to op for early/mid game use and most people at that point dont have much of a roster to deal with him.

31 май 2023, 01:1431.05.23
dthorne04

@weduncan4 UDK is a beatable champion. Post your builds, team you choose to fight against UDK's if you can.

Apparently, you are WRONG. Using meta usage metrics, UDK is currently top 3 in the game for arena. Put the Duo, UDK, and maybe a Siphi or Duchess (this last spot can be replaced) and you are virtually unbeatable.

Proof? top 20 in platinum at reset this week were using Duo, UDK, and + whoever, most were Siphis. Oh and everyone in stupid polymorph.

End of story. This is the meta and there's nothing that will change until they address it. There was always a meta for sure, but this is the most unilateral meta that ever was. One exact team to beat them all. It is dumb.

dthorne04Moderator
31 май 2023, 01:5731.05.23
31 май 2023, 02:01(отредактировано)
Swiftblade

Apparently, you are WRONG. Using meta usage metrics, UDK is currently top 3 in the game for arena. Put the Duo, UDK, and maybe a Siphi or Duchess (this last spot can be replaced) and you are virtually unbeatable.

Proof? top 20 in platinum at reset this week were using Duo, UDK, and + whoever, most were Siphis. Oh and everyone in stupid polymorph.

End of story. This is the meta and there's nothing that will change until they address it. There was always a meta for sure, but this is the most unilateral meta that ever was. One exact team to beat them all. It is dumb.

I'm quite aware of the meta, yep.

This is ignoring the forest for the trees, those trees being the Duo, Harima, Duchess, Siphi, et al. It makes complete sense to chuck UDK in there towards reset and try to make themselves as unpleasant to challenge as possible. Out of curiosity, which champions (or blessings) do you think there are the direct cause of winrates in fights?

Now if you'd like to apply the context of the user I was talking to rather than citing Plat - a situation that could not be less comparable to early game arena, or most arena to be honest - in an earlier game setting UDK is much more of a knowledge check than anything else. 

I would much rather be practical because for a lot of folks roadblocks can be overcome in the game. Early game UDK and late/end game UDK situations are not the same, not by a long shot. Builds, team comps, surrounding champions are entirely different.

31 май 2023, 01:5831.05.23
Swiftblade

which part of that was supposed to prove thorne wrong exactly? there's nothing in those metrics to show that udk is unbeatable or even particularly overpowered. he's just good at buying a few turns in which taras can steamroll the opposition.

31 май 2023, 02:1331.05.23
Carpe_Piscis

which part of that was supposed to prove thorne wrong exactly? there's nothing in those metrics to show that udk is unbeatable or even particularly overpowered. he's just good at buying a few turns in which taras can steamroll the opposition.

Well exactly. The same principle can be applied on mini accounts. Look, if all the top players use him to protect the other 3 champions, there MUST be a reason right? Cuz he's that good at that job if not the best, that's why.

They are not prioritizing Pythion, or Ukko or Duchess or Nekhret or whoever else. No, they put UDK as their automatic 3rd champion.

So at lower levels, it's kinda the same, just scaled down. You put annoying UDK in there, in stoneskin if you have at least a team that can beat normal hydra for 6m. And there you go, your Ronda or whatever else "free" champions are protected to some extent.

Of course at lower levels he's easier to beat, but still he's a pain the butt to deal with when your options are limited.

Even in live arena, i'm in mid silver 2 right now. About 50% of the time i choose UDK, he gets banned. I dont use him all that much cuz he makes things too slow to either win or lose. But sometimes i have no choice and he suddenly puts fear in opponents enough for them to ban him over my nukers or other supports.

31 май 2023, 02:1731.05.23
Swiftblade

Well exactly. The same principle can be applied on mini accounts. Look, if all the top players use him to protect the other 3 champions, there MUST be a reason right? Cuz he's that good at that job if not the best, that's why.

They are not prioritizing Pythion, or Ukko or Duchess or Nekhret or whoever else. No, they put UDK as their automatic 3rd champion.

So at lower levels, it's kinda the same, just scaled down. You put annoying UDK in there, in stoneskin if you have at least a team that can beat normal hydra for 6m. And there you go, your Ronda or whatever else "free" champions are protected to some extent.

Of course at lower levels he's easier to beat, but still he's a pain the butt to deal with when your options are limited.

Even in live arena, i'm in mid silver 2 right now. About 50% of the time i choose UDK, he gets banned. I dont use him all that much cuz he makes things too slow to either win or lose. But sometimes i have no choice and he suddenly puts fear in opponents enough for them to ban him over my nukers or other supports.

self edit: one thing to add, to be real clear here. By himself, i will agree UDK isnt all that much, you can easily work around him, a lot like Mortu. But in a solid team (take that word for its worth at every level of arena), then he becomes an s-tier champion. 

31 май 2023, 02:4031.05.23

Being bullied when youre young is ok, it will stop when you grow up, thats what UDK and endgame boils down to xD

31 май 2023, 04:3331.05.23
Swiftblade

self edit: one thing to add, to be real clear here. By himself, i will agree UDK isnt all that much, you can easily work around him, a lot like Mortu. But in a solid team (take that word for its worth at every level of arena), then he becomes an s-tier champion. 

Yawn. UDK is trash on defense. Does he have a role on an arena team? Of course. But on defense he's simply there to take up space and time.

Are there exceptions to that? Of course. When you're talking top-tier teams, the meta is completely different. Is that relevant *at all* to the vast majority of the playerbase? Of course not.

Do I run UDK on offense? Yup. Do I run him on defense? Nope.

31 май 2023, 08:5531.05.23

The simplest way to deal with UDK is to remove his passive which allows him to heal 20% of any enemy heal. This would benefit ealy game players faced with UDK in the arena, while not disadvantaging the end game players who are dependent on him for any content.