Все Категории

Next 6* and Clan Boss help request

Поиск
31 янв. 2023, 02:4331.01.23

My current clan boss "team" can't reliably 4-key NM, so I'm hoping to build a "real" team with an eye towards UNM when I'm able to get there.  I've only got 8 6* champs so am basically using my best champs currently.  So, I'm looking for help on who to focus the food champs on with an eye towards Clan Boss.

I'm thinking the "new" team will include Frozen Banshee.  I'm also thinking Urogrim and Sepulcher Sentinel are good.  The last two, I'm less sure about.  Obviously Sepulcher needs to be 60 and that's in process.

Along with this, I'm at the missions where I need to fully ascend champs from all the affinities.  Spirit is up first.  Unfortunataely, I didn't realize those missions were coming or I would've waited to fully ascend Armiger who is my most recent 6*.  I don't have any other "obvious" Spirit champs to max, I seem to be really lacking Spirit champs, so I'm hoping someone can suggest one that would be a good candidate.  Maybe I don't have any at this point?  It would be a bonus and ideal if said Spirit champ would also be good for Clan Boss.  Two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Last, I have Drexthar Bloodtwin and Crohnam at 100 fragments that I can pull, if either of those are a shoo-in for CB.  I know they are both good for Spider.  Kind of wish they had less similar rolls, but there you go.  Also, I will be able to pull Yannica in 4 weeks, so maybe that is the way to go for a Spirit champ.  However, my Arbiter progression will be held up until I 6* one, so I'm wondering if someone else is worth it.  The following is my current barracks:

Much appreciate any thoughts and suggestions.

i

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
31 янв. 2023, 04:2431.01.23

I think you'll want to build this:

https://deadwoodjedi.info/cb/55f338ec8f3b8d14a59e838a4cb319faf2481e4c

You have SS for that team. You'll want Corpse Collector as well, for the leech - turn off her A2 though. You probably don't want FB - too many poisons. Rhazin would be perfect, but it doesn't look like you have him yet, so in the interim, find your best DEF down + Weaken champ, ideally. For the last spot you'll want someone who can add some protection for the turn-1 AoE - ideally someone with DEF up, though AP works too.

31 янв. 2023, 12:1531.01.23

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm still missing a couple rares for Rhazin which is really annoying.  I'll take a look.