Все Категории

PAY ATTENTION!!! Gems STILL being stolen from market!!!

Поиск
13 июль 2019, 11:4513.07.19

While Marius claimed in a thread the gem-stealing issue was being addressed 10 DAYS AGO here:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/671_announcements/136617_-important-notice--market-bug---missing-gems/

It is STILL ongoing! I have PAID for TONS of gems. I was at over 3,000 gems the other day. The reason I realized it was still stealing them from me is because I was wondering how when I have not spent any gems, I was down to 2,898! When I went to open the market, that is when I realized it is STILL stealing them from us!

I bought MULTIPLE $5 packs with gems, coins, and energy. I sure as HELL don't intend on this company stealing them from me.

I filed a support ticket, as this is ridiculous. Marius STILL hasn't updated that thread and it has been OVER a week and a half.  It's like there's no one behind the wheel over there anymore. His thread is just another lie that something is being addressed that hasn't been. Just stealing from us and hoping we don't notice!

I will provide an update here once I hear back, assuming I even do. If not, I WILL be disputing EVERY single transaction I have done with them. I am sick and tired of all their bugs and false promises.

Wanted to throw this out there so that the rest of you pay attention to this.  File tickets and make them aware you are not going to deal with this. 

With past experience with their customer service, I have no doubt they will play stupid and they will have no idea how to even trace how many gems have been taken by now.  I already dealt with an issue with them back with the inventory inbox disappearing issue just a few weeks ago, and getting them to reimburse me was like pulling teeth. 

But anyway, pay attention to your gems guys, as I am sure most of you are still being stolen from as well.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 июль 2019, 12:0013.07.19
Just re log and your gems will be back. But yeah, they have resources to organize greedy fusion but do not have resources to address bugs. People will leave and are leaving.
13 июль 2019, 12:1013.07.19

Dismember said:

Just re log and your gems will be back. But yeah, they have resources to organize greedy fusion but do not have resources to address bugs. People will leave and are leaving.

Thanks for the information.  I tried that and I did get some of them back, but only 5 gems.  Like I said, I was at over 3,000 the other day, and now I am only back up to the 2,903 I had before the last 5 they stole.  So, it seems the logging out and in only reimburses you for some of the gems taken, maybe from a certain time period back or something.  Or who knows, maybe they have some other mechanic going on here to steal gems from us other than the 1.8 patch problem.

And you are right.  I am tired of them having the resources to come up with new things to sell (especially energy for the fusion BS they slopped together), but not the resources to balance champions, fix OP champions (Rosh, Gorg, Apo, etc.), or add any new content.  Sorry, but a few new champions and some harder dungeons is NOT new content.  Same junk we have been grinding the whole time, just harder to get decent gear now is all and a few new OP champions that they will just nerf later anyway (like they did with Steel Bowyer already).

Ratings all over the web for this game are horrible.  I really don't know why I stay, lol.  It's like I see *potential* for this game, but they just keep making one bad decision after another, and they flat out lie to us time and time again with "coming soon" that never comes to fruition.  It seems like they seek to appeal to new customers and that is it, because they do NOTHING to encourage retention in this game.

13 июль 2019, 12:2613.07.19
Are you sure you did not spend those gems on energy? I really thought gems return back. Sometimes i lose 5 and sometimes more but they return. Though i do not know if i stay in game long, i relog immidietly after i lose gems
13 июль 2019, 12:3213.07.19
The definitely return, "God" here is just the local hypochondriac.
13 июль 2019, 15:2613.07.19
13 июль 2019, 15:26(отредактировано)

GoodGuyGlen said:

The definitely return, "God" here is just the local hypochondriac.

Lol, and you are the forum troll. ;)

Yes, I know for sure I had over 3,000 the other day and I don't spend gems on energy.
13 июль 2019, 15:5813.07.19
GOD, make a ticket. They can see on what your gems went and they should refund it. If not, ask your money back from google.
8 дек. 2022, 16:1908.12.22

I've had gems, artifacts, accessories, silver, and characters come up missing.  I've reported it with the same responses of nothing was stolen.  Then today they tried too make a purchase with one of my credit cards on google play.  

dthorne04Moderator
8 дек. 2022, 17:0808.12.22
noodles1979

I've had gems, artifacts, accessories, silver, and characters come up missing.  I've reported it with the same responses of nothing was stolen.  Then today they tried too make a purchase with one of my credit cards on google play.  

Hi there, if you feel you have an issue Support needs to look at, please get in touch with them here:

https://plarium.com/en/support/

Necro bump locked.

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.