Все Категории

Towering Titan destroys event and ruins game for me

Поиск
8 июль 2019, 17:1408.07.19

I'll go as hard as I can on this game event. But after the Towering Titan event ends and I am unable to reach 20k points. With just the sheer amount of time I put into a cell phone game and can't reach these goals, I will just uninstall the game like I have with 7 or 8 games in the past year. Same pig, different color lipstick. P2W model makes a game not a game anymore, but just a battle of wallets. Completely uninteresting. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 июль 2019, 17:3908.07.19

You know what is interesting? Probably only about 10% of the fattest whales will be able to finish the Towering Titan and get the Foli fusion (95% of those who manage don't even have a need for a hero like Foli). The way this event is designed is a complete absurd. Even if you are a HEAVY payer, you still need to put over 6 hours a day EVERY DAY of maximum efficiency training done with preparation + RNG luck for getting the required heroes if you didn't have them (good luck with the Rotten mage. I've seen people complaining about losing 3000 energy on Fire Knight and still not getting him). And that's extremely UNHEALTHY. 

All I can say is that I wholeheartedly feel like you are making the right choice. At least until or if Plarium will change their practices 180 degrees, at which point this game might be worth a try for a light payer or an F2P player. At this very moment all I can see the monetisation model getting more and more predatory with each day - Like they are testing how far can they go with their pricing and implementing inconveniences, which can be only partially mitigated by spending larges sums of money.

Godspeed my friend. I'll probably stick around couple more weeks because this farse is both awful and hilarious to participate in but I'm like 3 weeks into the game and I'm extremely burned out. Oh well.
8 июль 2019, 22:2908.07.19
celejmich said:

You know what is interesting? Probably only about 10% of the fattest whales will be able to finish the Towering Titan and get the Foli fusion (95% of those who manage don't even have a need for a hero like Foli). The way this event is designed is a complete absurd. Even if you are a HEAVY payer, you still need to put over 6 hours a day EVERY DAY of maximum efficiency training done with preparation + RNG luck for getting the required heroes if you didn't have them (good luck with the Rotten mage. I've seen people complaining about losing 3000 energy on Fire Knight and still not getting him). And that's extremely UNHEALTHY. 

All I can say is that I wholeheartedly feel like you are making the right choice. At least until or if Plarium will change their practices 180 degrees, at which point this game might be worth a try for a light payer or an F2P player. At this very moment all I can see the monetisation model getting more and more predatory with each day - Like they are testing how far can they go with their pricing and implementing inconveniences, which can be only partially mitigated by spending larges sums of money.

Godspeed my friend. I'll probably stick around couple more weeks because this farse is both awful and hilarious to participate in but I'm like 3 weeks into the game and I'm extremely burned out. Oh well.
People have got to 20k in two days. Im close at 17k and I work, but had a free weekend. 
8 июль 2019, 22:4908.07.19
glizdazla said:

celejmich said:

People have got to 20k in two days. Im close at 17k and I work, but had a free weekend. 
Yeah? tell me how to managed to do that.
8 июль 2019, 23:1708.07.19
8 июль 2019, 23:19(отредактировано)
I’m halfway done and just spent a bit of gems. I had some energy reserves backed up though. It is doable, you just have to stay on it.

Now the dungeon droppable ones are ridiculous, I have yet to see one drop and I did spend a LOT of energy on that. I did end up getting both with blue shard pulls though.

Hopefully Centurion will be available via event.
8 июль 2019, 23:2908.07.19
yea its a fairdinkum shocker....and now this morning after not being able to log on for nearly an hour it looks as though dailey points aren't being calculated. maybe just a display error as my overall points are still goin up but who know with this game...also would be great if we could get confirmation the centurion and evisarator will be available via an event. 
8 июль 2019, 23:5208.07.19
After you buy spent come cash to buy gem + raid passes then spent 5-6 hours every day just to keep repeating same battle over and over again there are still no guarantee you can get Foli. Because in the end you only got 1 UNIT for fusion. You still need others unit to fuse Foli. If you just missing 1 unit all your hardworks become meaningless.   
9 июль 2019, 09:0709.07.19
I'm not spending any money but playing non stop towards this goal only (around 5 hours per day). I've completed a 3rd and honestly don't think I'll be able to finish it in time. One thing's for sure, if after all this trouble and time spent I still won't be able to fusion foli, I'm out for good.
9 июль 2019, 09:2109.07.19
This was pretty much the last drop for me as well. Ill probably continue playing, but Im not spending another dime.
9 июль 2019, 11:2409.07.19

What are the drop rates for a Tree Man (Spider) and the Mage (FK castle)?

If they are below 1% then I am not gonna even try and get over this game
9 июль 2019, 12:0209.07.19
Not sure if anyone notices this either, not that it matters, but they make the events cost more points to complete but also lower the amount of points you get for previous actions... I am pretty sure if you leveled a 5 star to a 6 star it used to give 500 points.. not 300. I’ve been been grinding this event non stop since it came out and already spent gems on it and realized it’s a huge waist of time and resources. The rewards are garbage for what you put into the event and every artifact I’ve gotten from these events have been absolute vender trash.
14 июль 2019, 17:0614.07.19
Update: I did reach the 20k points. But it took the entire week and buying energy with never letting my energy go full unless I went to sleep. I also had to use probably 600 gems or more for energy. I think there is about 12h left in the training event. I had to buy the raid pass and about 3 or 4 of the $5 packs. I've spent a lot of energy in Spider Den to try to get the Treefeller and have not gotten it. I have a feeling I will be spending all of my energy on this dungeon until the event ends. But I won't be spending any more money on this event. I hope I just pull it for the summoning event. I got lucky with the Rotten mage because I got it in a pull first day. But Treefeller is not dropping for me. I've seen many say they've spent 2k, 9k, 400 runs etc and haven't gotten the drop...
14 июль 2019, 17:1214.07.19

Guys, well said. Problem is that Plarium really does not care. If they stop getting money from this game they will just loose interest. Even now when the game is still young their effort is just bellow mediocre. 

Mobile games are easy money and they will just turn on something else. Minimum investnent maximum profit. Thats Plarium and all others companies.
14 июль 2019, 18:2614.07.19

I got past the 20k yesterday, but anyone telling you they have already done so without much effort is full of crap.  They are either trolling or work for Plarium and are trying to save face.

I am not a BIG spender, but I occasionally buy energy or bonus xp.  I feel wasting money on shards for what will most likely be food is a waste, so in that regard, I just wait on buying blues with gems and the once a month void and yellow from monthly.

With that said, once the event started, I used a 3-day bonus xp.  In addition, I have the subscription $9 a month for the bonus 20%.  I ran brutal 12-6 literally ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT LONG.  On top of that, when I would go to sleep at night, I would utilize my 40 auto-farms (since I have the membership, have 40) to even run while I was sleeping.

Even with all that, basically the absolute max you can do for xp and champion training, it STILL took me until yesterday to cap out on the event.  People who have work and family where they can't play more than a few hours a day at most have NO hope of ever achieving the events. 

It's sad, because while I don't think they realized it, Plarium frustrated the majority of their player base, as most their player base doesn't have the time that I did to make this happen. 

I don't have an issue with $ making it quicker to get rewards.  However, when spending is the ONLY way to get rewards like this, I just don't feel it is a good idea.  Too many players give up.  All 3 of my friends that used to play gave up now.  Two gave up after farming for the dungeon champions to no avail.  The other one gave up after realizing there was no chance of them finishing the champion training.  Sucks, as now I have no friends to share my accomplishments in the game with :P.

I'm just hoping Plarium takes the player loss (and also spending loss) as a lesson to make events more accessible to those making effort, rather than those paying.
14 июль 2019, 18:2814.07.19
Dismember said:

Guys, well said. Problem is that Plarium really does not care. If they stop getting money from this game they will just loose interest. Even now when the game is still young their effort is just bellow mediocre. 

Mobile games are easy money and they will just turn on something else. Minimum investnent maximum profit. Thats Plarium and all others companies.
Right, but if they realize that certain things are not going to be profitable, they will change how they make that money.  And from my experience over the years, the games like this that are the most successful are the ones where paying helps you progress faster, but is not the ONLY way to achieve events and rewards like this fusion event was.  Just hoping they will see that as well and make events more accessible to casual players willing to make effort rather than purely $