Все Категории

Major energy problem

Major energy problem

Поиск
28 июнь 2019, 09:1328.06.19

Major energy problem

Hello!

I'm a true hardcore gamer of many platforms, and recently I've been playing your game Raid shadow legends a lot!

I really like the game and I bought many packages to give myself an edge in this grinding game.

But now I've come to a point where I don't have any energy left to grind, even with the energy refills you can get from playing 60 minutes and the quests I can barely play for more than 15 minutes... 

I bet a lot of players have the same problem, and let's be honest, no one is spending 40 gems to buy 1 energy refill, it's ridiculous. 

I'm just posting this message here to give you a tip: don't put a limitation of play time on a game that is supposed to be a grind game. 

It is really sad that someone like me (I've spent a lot of real money in the store) is completely losing interest in the game.

If the game won't allow me to play it a lot then why would I even play a game that you NEED to play a lot to progress?

I hope you find this feedback valuable.

Greetings,

Fellow Raid Shadow Legends player.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
ChosenBrad22Moderator
28 июнь 2019, 14:4928.06.19
Hello Roman thanks for the feedback. If you are constantly out of energy it means you are progressing very efficiently! The energy mechanic is something that will be constantly monitored so we appreciate the feedback. 
29 июнь 2019, 01:0129.06.19
29 июнь 2019, 01:01(отредактировано)

It was mentioned before many times, the energy problem needs to be addressed. Everything slows down the more you progress. High level dungeons cost 14 for one run with high chance of getting a brew or green shard.

One suggestion was to increase energy cap gain per level. Instead of +1 per level, make it +3 or +5. Then the energy refills (even for gems) will be worth it.
30 июнь 2019, 23:2930.06.19
I dont think 40 gems for an energy refill is that bad. The cost of entering dungeons is too high, totally agree there. 
CirillaAdmin
1 июль 2019, 12:4601.07.19
1 июль 2019, 13:27(отредактировано)

Hey! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the subject. As an active player myself, I understand where you are coming from. However, things are not as complicated as it may seem. First of all, I would like to say that we will keep adding more and more ways to get Energy as a reward for all kinds of in-game activities. Secondly, this resource is renewable, as you know. We will mot remove Energy completely and I will quote an excerpt from Marius' article about implementing suggestions in the game: 

3) Remove Energy from the game and make every stage free. Far too many features and mechanics are tied in to the finite - yet renewable - resource. Without it, we would have to revamp the entire Level Up and Rank Up system, remake many rewards, reconsider a typical game cycle and, generally, turn Raid upside down.

This is the article itself:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/675_feedback---suggestions/126643_-notice--player-suggestions-that-will-not-be-implemented-2/

2 июль 2019, 07:1302.07.19
2 июль 2019, 07:16(отредактировано)

Sometimes current free energy is too much for me because i have real life also.

40 gems for energy is really not that bad and i have bought a lot of them when i have more time to play or want to finish event etc. And i'm not hardcore gamer lol

If u are complaining about 40 gem for energy refill - then u are not hardcore gamer even if u want to call yourself like that... also, u say u spent a lot of money in game, but complaining that 40 gems for energy is too much???
2 июль 2019, 14:4602.07.19

The other issue with removing the energy system, auto clickers will become way more powerful and useful. 

Imagine if you have unlimited energy, someone loads up a dungeon, loads up an auto clicker and then goes to sleep. They get to sleep peacefully knowing that when they wake up they'll be in a much better situation game wise.

Say you beat a stage in 3 minutes (fairly easy to do at about level 40) thats 160 free runs if you sleep for 8 hours. Thats a lot of great gear for no effort at all. Or thats the mino grind made easy. And thats just sleeping, imagine if you just leave the game running on auto. You check back once every now and then to ensure its still working and to swap out your teams. 

A lot of high level people spend the vast majority of their gems on energy. Once you've got a decent roster, buying shard packs for a tiny chance of a decent champ isn't as worth it compared to buying gaurenteed energy. 

If the devs removed the energy system, not only would they lose a lot of money but a lot of higher levelled players would feel cheated. They've spent hundreds to be able to progress and build their teams and now someone can do the same by not even playing.

With Free energy refills from daily/weekly/monthly quests, free refill for playing over an hour a day and free energy as rewards in most events we already have quite a bit. With a max level mine and all the extra gems gained through playing you can buy quite a few energy refills on a regular basis as well.

There's not much in the game that wouldn't benefit from a slight rework but energy is something that I believe the devs got spot on.

2 июль 2019, 15:1002.07.19
Darkfire said:

The other issue with removing the energy system, auto clickers will become way more powerful and useful. 

Imagine if you have unlimited energy, someone loads up a dungeon, loads up an auto clicker and then goes to sleep. They get to sleep peacefully knowing that when they wake up they'll be in a much better situation game wise.

Say you beat a stage in 3 minutes (fairly easy to do at about level 40) thats 160 free runs if you sleep for 8 hours. Thats a lot of great gear for no effort at all. Or thats the mino grind made easy. And thats just sleeping, imagine if you just leave the game running on auto. You check back once every now and then to ensure its still working and to swap out your teams. 

This.
2 июль 2019, 21:4702.07.19

I completely agree with you @DARKFIRE and @CIRILLA that removing the energy would make this game collapse into people using autoclicker all the time and the mechanics that would completely change, that's definitely not something I want.

It's just that I like to spend time in games like these that acquire you to grind in order to become stronger, now like I said, 15 minutes, maybe 20 minutes of playtime max per day is just not interesting enough for me.

If you would gain twice the amount of energy on a daily basis I would be satisfied (only for the players that actually play every day, so still as a reward from the daily quests and play time).

The suggestion of increasing the energy gain cap level would be something too look into as well I suppose.

Cheers!

3 июль 2019, 07:4003.07.19
3 июль 2019, 07:41(отредактировано)

Romandanovski said:

It's just that I like to spend time in games like these that acquire you to grind in order to become stronger, now like I said, 15 minutes, maybe 20 minutes of playtime max per day is just not interesting enough for me.

Clan boss alone takes more than 20 min a day.

Arena takes more.

Also free energy u get - if u do dungeons average 3min(if u are not whale who have bought super champions and gears to do runs in 1min) per run is already like hour or so of playtime.

So about what game are u talking about if it's max 20min of playtime?
12 июль 2019, 15:1212.07.19

TurboLv said:

Romandanovski said:

Clan boss alone takes more than 20 min a day.

Arena takes more.

Also free energy u get - if u do dungeons average 3min(if u are not whale who have bought super champions and gears to do runs in 1min) per run is already like hour or so of playtime.

So about what game are u talking about if it's max 20min of playtime?

Not sure what clan boss you are fighting but the boss I'm fighting won't let you live that long.

12 июль 2019, 15:4512.07.19
All i spend my gems on is energy refills, it is the only smart thing To do with gems for progress. 
13 июль 2019, 01:3513.07.19

My biggest issue isn't the limitation of the energy each day.  It helps people to NOT waste hours and hours on end and to have a life outside of the game.

My biggest issue is with the limitation of the energy COMBINED with events that require SUBSTANTIALLY more energy than is practical for someone to save up. 

You either participate in say one event a month (by saving gems, energy, etc.), or you don't get the actual decent rewards from finishing the events.  Your only other option is to pay.  Since I am sure their cash cow is people buying energy, it won't be going away anytime soon, hence why it is already listed as a change they will not implement.  Plarium isn't going to do something that would cut their profits that substantially.  I mean imagine how many people have spent a ton of money for energy farming the dungeon champions.  They know what they're doing.

One thing that would be nice is for them to implement what many other games like this have - watch an ad for energy/gems.  I would be more than happy to watch a few ads in order to earn some stuff.
26 нояб. 2022, 10:0426.11.22
26 нояб. 2022, 10:05(отредактировано)

I have the same issue, level 40 and energy just vanishes especially during events and tournaments. If they had a subscription that  replace energy consumption, that would be worth paying aonthly fee for and they'd make bank off 

dthorne04Moderator
26 нояб. 2022, 19:0126.11.22
26 нояб. 2022, 19:04(отредактировано)
ZenStarwalker

I have the same issue, level 40 and energy just vanishes especially during events and tournaments. If they had a subscription that  replace energy consumption, that would be worth paying aonthly fee for and they'd make bank off 

There's a thread right here you can read about energy in game and how we can approach it. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/1413822_energy-required-for-playing-this-game/

@RoseRoyal has a really nice post in that thread detailing the ways we can get extra energy, just by playing. 

Necro closed.

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.