Все Категории

Advice on first 5-star rank up

Поиск
30 март 2019, 13:1430.03.19

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the game (2 weeks so far) and I've been farming away working up green and grey heroes as food and now, today, I should be able to rank up one of my 4* heroes to 5* for the first time!  So I'm looking for advice on which hero to choose.  I've finished the campaign on normal but I haven't 3-starred the last 3 full zones yet.  I'm also up to about the 8th area on hard-mode and haven't 3-starred anything on hard-mode yet.  So I guess I my focus for this first 5* hero would be someone who can help me in the campaign, especially if it is someone who can help me 3* the rest of the normal campaign and any of the hard campaign.

Here is my list of 4* heroes that I can upgrade to 5*:

Blues:

Elhain
Executioner
Hollow
Slayer
Valerie
Warpriest

Purples:

Bonekeeper
Doompriest
Jizoh
Shaman
Sinesha

I also have quite a few blue 3* heroes that I could easily push to 4* and in a day or so have them ready for 5*.  Most of the above heroes don't have too many skill upgrades except Elhain who is almost maxed on her skills.  Executioner has a few skill ups done but still has many to go, though I don't mind farming stage 11 to work on those.

My original plan was Executioner because I've seen a lot online that says he can solo most of the campaign when fully ranked and leveled but then I just got Sinesha yesterday and I'm loving her.  Also, Elhain has been my go-to since I started playing so there's reason to make her my first 5* as well.

Any and all advice is appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

--Xaavik

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
30 март 2019, 19:5030.03.19
Personally I'd go for Sinesha.  She's a first class farmer and as you make her stronger, can clear entire waves with one hit.